Game 6 Depth Chart / Game Notes | NC State | Syracusefan.com

Game 6 Depth Chart / Game Notes | NC State

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DepthNCState.png

Any differences in this weeks chart that anyone can spot?

Here was last weeks: Screen Shot 2022-10-10 at 12.43.41 PM.png

Interesting OL 2nd string movement. Either Berg’s Wagner injury is still hampering him and they didnt want to throw a true freshman to the wolves if he needs a rest, or they felt Joe Cruz is progressing and can help in a spot where our All ACC tackle isn’t . Obviously speculation but I don’t think things like this are random

What I get from it is that E Cruz is gonna get some run at RT like he did last game and Davis will get some breaks and will also get some time at RG for Bleich. Petry is listed at LT so that in practice they have a 2nd line. But in a game if Berg went down for some period, E Cruz would still go to LT.

What I get from it is that E Cruz is gonna get some run at RT like he did last game and Davis will get some breaks and will also get some time at RG for Bleich. Petry is listed at LT so that in orange give they have a 2nd line. But in a game if Berg went down for some period, E Cruz would still go to LT.
Yeah I overlooked that , Enrique would no doubt slide over to LT, but they are still swapping Petry and the other Cruz , Joe from last game to this week, now I’m not so sure why

Yeah I overlooked that , Enrique would no doubt slide over to LT, but they are still swapping Petry and the other Cruz , Joe from last game to this week, now I’m not so sure why

Must be they feel Petry is better off at T and Cruz is better off at G?

Why don’t they list the kickoff guy on the depth chart? If they list the holder they should list the kicker-offer. Just my 7 cents.
You should make Babers a kicker-offer he can't refuse.

Last edited:
There are some doozies in this podcast.

1. They have no idea why we think it’s some big game. Lol v1

2. If you wanted one team for the backup QB to face, it’s Syracuse Lol v2

3. We cheat with our noise cuz of the roof. Lol v3

Rutgers South

Well.

Those are takes.

Well we do cheat with the sound some. Playing the music right up almost until snap. Personally, I think SU abuses that a little. A little more sportsmanship would be nice. I remember going to a game at Pitt back in the 80s and they were doing that. I didn’t like it then.

I tell this story every year but a close friend of mine connected to the NC state athletic department told me that NC State players openly speak of Cuse as a joke and a non factor/automatic win and hardly anythings changed since (this was like 2017).

Our players speak with Donnie Mac about mutual respect between teams. “They’re on scholarship too”. NCSU seems like they have no such shared respect and it often shows during games.

Well we do cheat with the sound some. Playing the music right up almost until snap. Personally, I think SU abuses that a little. A little more sportsmanship would be nice. I remember going to a game at Pitt back in the 80s and they were doing that. I didn’t like it then.

You would be surprised but when talking with the marketing department they cut off well before the average NCAA team.

They are terrified of getting a penalty for it (yes that can happen) so they shut it off usually 2-3 secs before they are required to

NC State hasn’t played us well in the Dome. The one game we had our starting QB, they lost. Their 3 Ws we had our backup QB and still played them close.

2014 24-17
2016 35-20
2020 36-29 (4th down spike)

Since joining the ACC they have seen our backup QB in 4 of 9 games. This year we get their backup QB.

NC State hasn’t played us well in the Dome. The one game we had our starting QB, they lost. Their 3 Ws we had our backup QB and still played them close.

2014 24-17
2016 35-20

Since joining the ACC they have seen our backup QB in 4 of 9 games. This year we get their backup QB.
Good Points

2014 24-17
2016 35-20

A freaking men

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom