Game 7 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Game 7 Depth Chart / Game Notes | Clemson

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
DepthClemson.png

Nothing against the young man, but -
is anybody else terrified that we've got a TRUE Frosh DE, who never played football prior to his Sr year in HS (which was LAST YEAR) in the 2-deep vs. Clemson?

Backing up Caleb O means he likely won't see a ton of snaps, but still...

Here's hoping this kid is a prodigy!!
Another underrated WNY stud DL like the Jones Bros would be very welcome about now.

Has Ilaoa been on the field this season?
I can't find anything that indicates that he has played.

is anybody else terrified that we've got a TRUE Frosh DE, who never played football prior to his Sr year in HS (which was LAST YEAR) in the 2-deep vs. Clemson?

Another underrated WNY stud DL like the Jones Bros would be very welcome about now.

Fingers crossed this is about Jobity's high potential ascension more than break glass in case of emergency depth.

DL are going to have to be iron men again this weekend.

I believe in him to step up. Every single person on this defense has done that so far and it won’t stop now

Few thoughts

DB is being Dorien this week with the injury report.

The depth chart is usually not accurate at certain positions. We are light at D line with the injuries. Greer seems to really making strides.

It’s great that Hatcher is listed in the two deep. It would be better if he consistently saw the field. I feel he could complement OG.

Few thoughts

DB is being Dorien this week with the injury report.
The depth chart is usually not accurate at certain positions. We are light at D line with the injuries. Greer seems to really making strides.

It’s great that Hatcher is listed in the two deep. It would be better if he consistently saw the field. I feel he could complement OG.
Umari replacing Jackson in that clinching drive was a big step.
Also feel like Adams is a gamer, if given the chance; likes the big lights.

Jobity is now 2nd string

Oh my
Off thread, but I don't think Jobbity had a snap against State. Weird to see him listed on the 2-deep. Either the staff is seeing something, or Dino's up to more trickeration.

As far as the OP ..., what was going on with Hoeh? He was in there several times (had a couple penalties too). But he's not on the 2-deep. I'll have to re-watch the replay (finally found it on YouTube). Is he coming in for Ellis at LG to give him a blow?

Last, I know State was running a 335 and isn't known for its pass rush. But it's pretty sweet to see a game with 0 sacks. Would have killed for that last year.

Last edited:
Anyone know the story on Nolton? Hyped late flip, physical specimen. Is it because of not picking up the 335?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom