Game 7 Uniforms for Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Game 7 Uniforms for Clemson

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1f34a.png
ORANGE OUT
1f34a.png

1634220141569.png

so a day before the game they have done no real promotion for this?

Is there a #44 ready to be worn?
Based on the lack of chatter, I would be surprised if they give 44 to Tucker Friday night.

Pleasantly surprised, but surprised. I can't remember the last thing that SU Athletics did that wasn't leaked or otherwise strongly hinted prior.

They have, its an Orange Out, Wear Orange.
why would anyone know its an orange out though? I have not gotten anything from the school telling me it is a thing? I know there was some chatter on here when the kids did the whiteout thing. Have i missed the radio/tv ads promoting the game coming up?

do they expect people to figure it out by reading a one liner on cuse.com?

why would anyone know its an orange out though? I have not gotten anything from the school telling me it is a thing? I know there was some chatter on here when the kids did the whiteout thing. Have i missed the radio/tv ads promoting the game coming up?

do they expect people to figure it out by reading a one liner on cuse.com?
I didnt get email, maybe today sometime, its on Cuse.com and has been mentioned on Syr.com. They should send email out to all ticket holders today IMO.

I didnt get email, maybe today sometime, its on Cuse.com and has been mentioned on Syr.com. They should send email out to all ticket holders today IMO.
maybe.. but this should have been promoted from day 1 they made the decision.. in reality it should have been done day 1 of selling the tickets. How mant ticket buyer read Cuse.com in a normal timeframe? I would say it would be lucky if its 5%. same for SYR,com I mean trying to navigate that site anymore is a big pain.

they announced it back in august
thats the point to who did they announce it too and how? A random thread on here? Announcing it and promoting it are far different. No different than complaining about ticket sales when they dont do anything to try and get people in the doors?

An email in August is hardly gonna push the needle.

thats the point to who did they announce it too and how? A random thread on here? Announcing it and promoting it are far different. No different than complaining about ticket sales when they dont do anything to try and get people in the doors?

An email in August is hardly gonna push the needle.

Maybe they realized how stupid the concept is that the Syracuse Orange have to promote an Orange out for the biggest home game of the season.

I'd hate to be the fan who shows up in blue and says "no one told me!"

Maybe they realized how stupid the concept is that the Syracuse Orange have to promote an Orange out for the biggest home game of the season.

I'd hate to be the fan who shows up in blue and says "no one told me!"
Iowa managed to stripe the stadium last week vs Penn State without a problem or too much notice and that's two colors. I have no idea why this is so difficult for some of the fine people of Central New York.

Iowa managed to stripe the stadium last week vs Penn State without a problem or too much notice and that's two colors. I have no idea why this is so difficult for some of the fine people of Central New York.
We’re nonconformists. People in Iowa are sheep… or, um cows.

I think the fact it was a huge game with lots of talk and they had news features on the stripe out which they have done before helps make this thing happen. PSU has been doing one for 6 yrs.

We tried striping the Dome for Cuse hoops a couple years back. I think besides the students, I remember it looking awful

We tried striping the Dome for Cuse hoops a couple years back. I think besides the students, I remember it looking awful
if you want it to work the first time you need to get a buy in from someone to get the sections coordinated. provide the shirts etc.. maybe SU goes and talks to the schools like PSU that are pulling it off and find out what they are doing behind the scenes. is it all grass roots , do they promote to the market do they email STH. It also helps to have more STH and less empty or 1 off seats to help find people and let them know whats going on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom