Game ball.....Offensive Line | Syracusefan.com

Game ball.....Offensive Line

Dcuse

All Conference
Can’t ever recall an SU QB having more time to throw the ball in my over 60 year lifetime. Running game was very solid. All against a very good defense. Just a great job by those guys today. Shrader owes them a dinner after that performance.

Can’t ever recall an SU QB having more time to throw the ball in my over 60 year lifetime. Running game was very solid. All against a very good defense. Just a great job by those guys today. Shrader owes them a dinner after that performance.
Zero sacks that I remember too, am I forgetting any?

I was saying all week they were the big question mark. They came up BIG. I’m convinced this team, when playing mistake free, is scary good.

Can't agree with this more. Left side of the line in particular dominated their matchups.

Shrader even had a keg next to him and had enough time to pour a few before he looked for an open receiver.

Did NCS just rush 3 and went for coverage and a spy? I assume that was also a reason why he had so much time but that said, those guys blocked their butts off, it was wonderful to see.

This was certainly the best they've looked this year. A tune up for next week.

NCSt is not a pressure defense but even with that the OLine was very good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom