Game not on in Philly | Syracusefan.com

Game not on in Philly

Delmar

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
I thought I'd watch the game on a rare midweek night when I'm not working. ACC channel is showing Pitt at Duke (of course), and ESPNU has the U and BC. I don't spend a dime beyond my FIOS package, so as Marlin Brando said in On the Waterfront, it ain't my night. Bummer.

I thought I'd watch the game on a rare midweek night when I'm not working. ACC channel is showing Pitt at Duke (of course), and ESPNU has the U and BC. I don't spend a dime beyond my FIOS package, so as Marlin Brando said in On the Waterfront, it ain't my night. Bummer.
Someday Tobacco Road may wake up to the reality of promoting two teams above all the rest as a bad business model, but I don't think it will happen any time soon.

If you have a VPN make sure you select a server city outside of the ACC footprint.

Use this link

Scroll down to last channel

The Yes Network

Last edited:
I keep posting a streaming link, but no one seems to want to use it...

Bosscast.net has almost every sporting event. Take it or leave it—I won’t keep harping on it.

I keep posting a streaming link, but no one seems to want to use it...

Bosscast.net has almost every sporting event. Take it or leave it—I won’t keep harping on it.
That’s a cool name

The game is on ACCNX. That X means extra. Not on any cable channel. You can watch online if you have Verizon FIOS. I click the "Watch" blue button from the college basketball score page of ESPN.com then watch it on my computer.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom