Jon/arya reunite
Danyerus dies in child birth or however you spell it
They do some weird flashback
Jaime kill Cersei
Jamie dies trying to kill the night king
Mountain vs the hound
Jon ends up on the thrown being a mopey dork
Almost everyone dies

I wouldn’t be terribly upset if all this came to fruition. However, I do expect the unexpected in the final season.

Patchface already told us how this was going to end. It's just a matter of how Dany gets the dragonbinder back to seal the deal.

So I was rewatching season 7 and now am convinced Bran will be the Night King.

Last edited:
Here's a topic...

Aerys Targaryen, aka the Mad King, will be revealed to not have been truly mad.

He was stashing wildfire around King's Landing for the impending war against the dead.

Sure, he broiled a few Starks along the way. But you have to broil a few Starks to make an omelet.

Here's a topic...

Aerys Targaryen, aka the Mad King, will be revealed to not have been truly mad.

He was stashing wildfire around King's Landing for the impending war against the dead.

Sure, he broiled a few Starks along the way. But you have to broil a few Starks to make an omelet.
And the voices he heard was Brans

Need...updates
You think Cersei is really pregnant or was she faking?
Does she kill Tyrion or does he kill her?
Viscerion as a undead dragon will be nuts.

You think Cersei is really pregnant or was she faking?
Does she kill Tyrion or does he kill her?
Viscerion as a undead dragon will be nuts.
I think it’s the truth, I think Jaime’s going to draw a final line and choose the realm over her and the baby in the end though.

I think it’s the truth, I think Jaime’s going to draw a final line and choose the realm over her and the baby in the end though.
Him riding North was the end of their relationship.
Jamie probably won’t bend to Dany but he is done with Cersei after he founding out Cersei pplayed Tyrion in that meeting over the White Walker threat.
Will be interesting to see if Jon and Arya get a scene together. Those 2 didn’t in season 7.

Him riding North was the end of their relationship.
Jamie probably won’t bend to Dany but he is done with Cersei after he founding out Cersei pplayed Tyrion in that meeting over the White Walker threat.
Will be interesting to see if Jon and Arya get a scene together. Those 2 didn’t in season 7.
Im not sure who will have to sacrifice who, though I’m sure it will happen. Jon sacrifice arya, jaime sacrifice his child and cersei... maybe someone else I don’t know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom