Game of Thrones S7 | Syracusefan.com

Game of Thrones S7

Looks great. Are tyrion and dany at dragonstone?

Yeah, that's the throne at Dragonstone.
Nice touch. I don't recall having seen dragonstone all that much. Outside of some early Stannis moments

Nice touch. I don't recall having seen dragonstone all that much. Outside of some early Stannis moments

I'm pretty excited for it. They built a major set for Dragonstone that they never had before. Also looks like we finally see Highgarden and Casterly Rock.

I'm pretty excited for it. They built a major set for Dragonstone that they never had before. Also looks like we finally see Highgarden and Casterly Rock.
Hmmm only interior shots of those places before?

Hmmm only interior shots of those places before?

Small scenes. The Melisandre/Gendry/leach scene and a few others. Now they tore down the Meereen set and built this one.

month and a half to bang out the 1st 6 seasons again.

cant wait...

month and a half to bang out the 1st 6 seasons again.

cant wait...

I go through some of the major episodes every year leading up...it's genuinely amazing seeing the budget increases over the course of the series. The production quality is exponentially better now.

Is this an official promo from HBO? Because there is ALOT GOING ON here...

DEnizjIV0AEWG97.jpg

Is this an official promo from HBO? Because there is ALOT GOING ON here...

DEnizjIV0AEWG97.jpg
Wait why is there a dragon behind Cersei? And why is she at the Wall?

Fire and Ice...

Wait why is there a dragon behind Cersei? And why is she at the Wall?

Fire and Ice...

A fan theory is that one of the dragons dies behind the Wall and becomes a zombie ice dragon.

I think it just illustrates the season is going to focus on Dany v. Cersei.

A fan theory is that one of the dragons dies behind the Wall and becomes a zombie ice dragon.

I think it just illustrates the season is going to focus on Dany v. Cersei.
But at some point you have to deal with the WW right?

I tried to get into this show once. I didn't dislike it but I kept finding other things to do and didn't even get through the first season.

Wonder if Comcast will charge me to binge watch the first seasons this weekend...

i watched the leaked episode for tonight already... best battle scene to date. shorter episode but fantastic in my opinion. don't miss

Wow great episode. Loved the battle scene, best one of the show.
I wouldn't have wanted to be on either side of that charge. Got to hand it to Jaime. He does have stones.

I wouldn't have wanted to be on either side of that charge. Got to hand it to Jaime. He does have stones.

**SPOILER ALERT**

Ive come full circle on Jamie, I like the guy, would like to see him be one of the good guys but I know at some point he's going to die. While I was pulling for him to live last night it would've been a great time for the writers to pull the trigger on him. Going down in a last charge, literally blaze of glory cast off. Any future death now just won't be as good and wont have the same impact, it'll be some cheesy last word thing.

That was an epic battle sequence though you could feel the tension of the charge. Jamie's a warrior, you think he might flee and instead he digs in. Good sequence with Tyrion to, now it's not so clear where his allegiance might lie. I didn't see Tarley get whacked last night either I can't imagine he's out of the show just yet.

The dragons dont quite make it a fair fight. Can't be that easy can it? Without the dragon she loses so I was sort of hoping they whacked one to keep it interesting. Barring a lucky shot and 500 scorpions shooting at once she's invincible with them.

no one

**SPOILER ALERT**

Ive come full circle on Jamie, I like the guy, would like to see him be one of the good guys but I know at some point he's going to die. While I was pulling for him to live last night it would've been a great time for the writers to pull the trigger on him. Going down in a last charge, literally blaze of glory cast off. Any future death now just won't be as good and wont have the same impact, it'll be some cheesy last word thing.

That was an epic battle sequence though you could feel the tension of the charge. Jamie's a warrior, you think he might flee and instead he digs in. Good sequence with Tyrion to, now it's not so clear where his allegiance might lie. I didn't see Tarley get whacked last night either I can't imagine he's out of the show just yet.

The dragons dont quite make it a fair fight. Can't be that easy can it? Without the dragon she loses so I was sort of hoping they whacked one to keep it interesting. Barring a lucky shot and 500 scorpions shooting at once she's invincible with them.

no one
I wouldnt be so sure she'd lose without dragons. She outnumbers the loyalist forces on the ground around 10:1. Kings Landing is not Winterfel or Storms End. Its vulnerable to seige and Dany has the numbers. However Euron's dominance of the seas evens the scales a little more.

I wouldnt be so sure she'd lose without dragons. She outnumbers the loyalist forces on the ground around 10:1. Kings Landing is not Winterfel or Storms End. Its vulnerable to seige and Dany has the numbers. However Euron's dominance of the seas evens the scales a little more.

to me the Dothraki are like the Roman era Eastern Germanic tribes. Formidable but not really able to beat the Romans straight up for centuries. Too undisciplined, no armor, weapons not as good, no strategic commanders etc. The Dothraki would not be a match against the Lannister and allied armies, even given their numbers. The unsullied armies are more even but she's an invader, imo, most of Westeros would fight against her. (which is why they're not just burning the Red Keep to the ground.)

**SPOILER ALERT**

no one
I said after the dragons made their appearance, everyone else was playing for second.

I said after the dragons made their appearance, everyone else was playing for second.

Dragons have been killed before i think mostly by other dragons but they can be killed. The Valyrian's are the one's who first tamed them. Maybe mount those massive arrows with valyrian steel.

Do the two other dragons have to be ridin to fight and not indiscriminately kill everybody around them?

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom