Gameday next year, how about????????? | Syracusefan.com

Gameday next year, how about?????????

My ideal gameday would be if they could arrange the Big East-SEC challenge on a Saturday put Syracuse-Kentucky in primetime with gameday. Have all day Big East-SEC games as the lead in. If not I wouldn't mind Syracuse-Georgetown since it probably be the last time we play them for a while.

My ideal gameday would be if they could arrange the Big East-SEC challenge on a Saturday put Syracuse-Kentucky in primetime with gameday. Have all day Big East-SEC games as the lead in. If not I wouldn't mind Syracuse-Georgetown since it probably be the last time we play them for a while.
This would pack the dome in a heartbeat.

I bet we're involved in a Gameday next year with either GTown, UConn or Louisville.

The UK/SU idea is awesome; but I'm not sure if Gameday ever does out of conference games though (I might be wrong about that)

I bet we're involved in a Gameday next year with either GTown, UConn or Louisville.

The UK/SU idea is awesome; but I'm not sure if Gameday ever does out of conference games though (I might be wrong about that)
They have done a couple over the years. Stanford-Gonzaga, Tennessee-Memphis, UConn-LSU. The problem with my UK-SU idea is that the Gameday would have to be in late December and they usually don't start Gameday till January.

They have done a couple over the years. Stanford-Gonzaga, Tennessee-Memphis, UConn-LSU. The problem with my UK-SU idea is that the Gameday would have to be in late December and they usually don't start Gameday till January.
I know that UConn-Tenn this year was in mid-late January. So it's not set in stone that we'd have to play UK to December. If ESPN wanted to make it happen it could easily be done.

I know that UConn-Tenn this year was in mid-late January. So it's not set in stone that we'd have to play UK to December. If ESPN wanted to make it happen it could easily be done.
Just not as part of the BE-SEC thing, which takes place in early December.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom