Games like this | Syracusefan.com

Games like this

Madbiker

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Reg Season Rcd
where SU looks unbeatable for the first 10 minutes and then completely goes in the tank for the next 10 minutes opens the door for the college analysts to criticize us and hold the team in less regard than the traditional blue bloods. Now the 2nd half will be a dogfight.

where SU looks unbeatable for the first 10 minutes and then completely goes in the tank for the next 10 minutes opens the door for the college analysts to criticize us and hold the team in less regard than the traditional blue bloods. Now the 2nd half will be a dogfight.
Story of Syracuse basketball

They sometimes drive me crazy. If we hit our free throws we are still up double digits. LGO!!

Yeah because no "blue bloods" every have lackadaisical stretches vs. perceived inferior teams.

I understand that everyone (and rightfully so) has high expectations of this team, but jeez we aren't going to beat everyone by 20+, it's ok to sometimes give other teams credit for playing well against us. What has separated us this year is that in the last 8 minutes or so when we have to step up and make a run or play lockdown D, we do. Miami isn't exactly Fordham.

I'm fine with games like this. I think it helps our team to feel challenged. They know how to keep their composure. When the tourney hits, they won't be rattled if another team hits them in the mouth.

Ennis has to stop going into the high post on defense and stay with the shooters. He's killed us all day on defense.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom