Class of 2014 - Gant update? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Gant update?

brian williams

Scout Team
Anything out of the JaKeenan Gant camp? I really like what I see in his videos. Looks like a prototypical Cuse wing.

Anything out of the JaKeenan Gant camp? I really like what I see in his videos. Looks like a prototypical Cuse wing.
Will most likely stay in south. All the Georgia schools, Bama, and FSU were the schools I remember being mentioned that he liked.

I heard that's not true and 2014 and Ahmed hill(ESPN #23) and Jakeenan gant (ESPN # 24)are best friends, same aau team and may be a package deal...uconn offered hill last April and gant just this past Thursday..gant was also reported tweets pulling for Syracuse hard in the final4...hill is Listed at 6'5 and gant 6'8 and compared by Dave telep as a carbon copy Rudy gay... Here are some highlights of them both.
Enjoy- alum in Georgia -

Ahmed hill--
Jakeenan gant --(AT ABOUT :57 ,SEE IF YOU RECOGNIZE THE PERSON GANT POSTERIZES...Hint(last name is McCullough)http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EmxT9d9zCsI&feature=relmfu

Will most likely stay in south. All the Georgia schools, Bama, and FSU were the schools I remember being mentioned that he liked.
Was told today that Gant isn't on the SU radar and that the main schools above once again are the main ones in the picture.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom