Class of 2016 - Garet Morelle QB Leesburg Ga Verbal to Marshall | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 Garet Morelle QB Leesburg Ga Verbal to Marshall

Cincinnati, Middle Tenn st, Ga st, Fla. Atlantic, South Fla, Central Fla, Savahana st. He is a first year starter. The QB he replaced Stephen Collier went to Ohio st. He is going to some big time camps this summer and is going to blow up. I have talked up Syracuse to him forever. He has said he would love to hear from us.

Cincinnati, Middle Tenn st, Ga st, Fla. Atlantic, South Fla, Central Fla, Savahana st. He is a first year starter. The QB he replaced Stephen Collier went to Ohio st. He is going to some big time camps this summer and is going to blow up. I have talked up Syracuse to him forever. He has said he would love to hear from us.
This kid throws the prettiest ball I've seen from a junior in high school, you couldn't place passes in the hands of the receivers any better than Garret throws them. I would love to see him in orange. Keep talking up the Cuse!

Send this info to White, and hopefully we will show some interest. The kid looks pretty freaking good to me.

He got an offer from Ball St today. Stanford and Miami want him to come to their JR day. We will be attending JR days at UGA and Ole Miss.

Jim...he looks like the type of recruit Cuse could get. Send an email to Chris White.

Emailed his Video to Eric White, Tim Lester and George McDonald.

Nice...tell them you have a preexisting relationship with him...that really helps.

BTW, I know Leesburg is not as good as Webster...but tell the coaches South GA football is as good as good NY State Class C Football. ;-)

If you watch the video #61 is Chris Barnes Jr. He is #295 on the ESPN Top #300 for the class of 2016. He is a huge Syracuse Basketball fan and is very disappointed Syracuse has not recruited him harder. He has over 30 Offers. Looking like we will be going to Ole Miss, Miss St or Georgia. He said if he got an offer from Syracuse he would take a visit and Strongly consider us. I have passed all this info on to the coaching staff. He also said if he got an Offer from Bama he would commit on the spot.

Nice...tell them you have a preexisting relationship with him...that really helps.

BTW, I know Leesburg is not as good as Webster...but tell the coaches South GA football is as good as good NY State Class C Football. ;-)
Ha Ha Lee County would beat Webster by 80 points!

The Syracuse coaches did not talk to Garet this week. He said North Carolina and Central Fla came to see him this week.

The Syracuse coaches did not talk to Garet this week. He said North Carolina and Central Fla came to see him this week.

Actually the coaches are not allowed to speak to him off campus at this point in his Junior year..

Junior year from July 1
A college coach is only permitted to contact you in person off the college campus only on or after July 1st when you have completed your junior year of high school. If the coach meets with you or your parents and says anything to you or them then this is considered a contact. Anything more than a very basic hello is a contact.

Reactions: CIL
Emailed his Video to Eric White, Tim Lester and George McDonald.
I can only tell you my experience and it was under PP. I called the FB office, and got put through to the coach who covered the recruit's home state. I explained my connection to SU and the recruit and assurred the coach there was a genuine interest by the recruit in attending SU. (Important.) I then got the details for the next step and relayed them to the recruit.
I believe they then did some due diligence before making contact. Don't get frustrated if there isn't immediate contact. We just don't know what the process is up there when recruit info comes in.
I would give them a call to be sure the video has been received and so you can talk up the kid.
Hope that helps.

Actually the coaches are not allowed to speak to him off campus at this point in his Junior year..

Junior year from July 1
A college coach is only permitted to contact you in person off the college campus only on or after July 1st when you have completed your junior year of high school. If the coach meets with you or your parents and says anything to you or them then this is considered a contact. Anything more than a very basic hello is a contact.

Well that makes me feel better. I mean with the circus we have right now at QB, the pre existing relationship, it would indeed be sad if the coaching staff thought they had better fish to fry at this point.

Correct all visits and contacts from the Coaches for Garet and Chris have been thue their coach. Their coach is Dan Fabriezio he a Bronx native.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom