Garrett Shrader 2-Minute Drill | Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Garrett Shrader 2-Minute Drill | Clemson

I think he got a mind meld with Leach when he was at Miss State, which to me is fantastic because I love Mike Leach.

friggin love this kid. That said VERY worried for him this week after what he said re "they're (us) all banged up, trying to take care of our bodies, gonna be tough, short week", etc. Kid gonna give the extra mile this week to try and accomplish the near impossible. If they/we win this one it'll mean he made it through the game ok and this will be on the short list of one of the biggest victories every by a Syracuse team (records/rankings be damned), ever. LGFO!

Last edited:
Speaking of which, entering the transfer portal should be an acceptable way of ending all relationships. That’s how the other person finds out.
In this fantasy world I also get mad NIL monies

1634186904980.gif

Ok...
You have reason to believe differently?

He’s won the keys and Tucker’s on draft radars already as a sophomore. Not sure why he’d transfer

You have reason to believe differently?

He’s won the keys and Tucker’s on draft radars already as a sophomore. Not sure why he’d transfer
Why did another great RB transfer to Michigan State?

We need some wins and very soon.
3 or 4 wins and players and staff will be looking.
After the Rutgers game i posted about 2 kids who are very good and will most likely be gone as their parents were extremely disappointed with their situation. Nobody really knows what is going to happen. Hopefully the kids getting to experience college life this year and establish friendships outside of football helps.

I appreciate these interviews but they’re so cringy; their personalities are such opposites lol.

Why did another great RB transfer to Michigan State?

We need some wins and very soon.
3 or 4 wins and players and staff will be looking.
After the Rutgers game i posted about 2 kids who are very good and will most likely be gone as their parents were extremely disappointed with their situation. Nobody really knows what is going to happen. Hopefully the kids getting to experience college life this year and establish friendships outside of football helps.

That's fine but other teams lose too and sports parents aren't that bright. Tucker is a year away from getting drafted, and GS would have to learn yet another system and beat out a different set of guys.

That's fine but other teams lose too and sports parents aren't that bright. Tucker is a year away from getting drafted, and GS would have to learn yet another system and beat out a different set of guys.
Dont shoot the messenger. I agree with you but we dont make the decision the kids and their families do.

Dont shoot the messenger. I agree with you but we dont make the decision the kids and their families do.

I understand parents are agents now and hotheaded and stuff, see it too much. My general point is the grass usually (and historically for SU kids) isn't greener somewhere else.

GS , from his interviews seems extremely low key, he doesn't give you very much like a good poker player, quite the opposite of ED, who often wore his heart on his sleeve, But they both have that toughness that players will follow

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom