Gary Gait! | Syracusefan.com

Gary Gait!

1623019395324.jpeg

Anyone remember that story that went around about ex-Cuse players in a bar talking about how John Galloway was next in line, that it was in the works? So much for that.

First major coaching move by Wildhack. The women's game is quite different than the men's and not sure what recruiting ties Gary has for the men. Will be interesting to see how it works out.

Anyone remember that story that went around about ex-Cuse players in a bar talking about how John Galloway was next in line, that it was in the works? So much for that.

I believe his so/so performance at Jax made him a lot less attractive. Also think Galloway was a few alumni dream more so then reality

Will be an interesting hire, if true. A lot will depend on who he brings in as assistants, I don’t see the staff remaining in tact

Have heard ADs office really likes March, wondering if keeping him on was a requirement

I believe his so/so performance at Jax made him a lot less attractive. Also think Galloway was a few alumni dream more so then reality
Didn’t Galloway also kinda diss the program when he went to Ohio State as a grad transfer?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom