Gbinije nickname? | Syracusefan.com

Gbinije nickname?

jekelish

Living Legend
Well we've locked him up, now what do we call him?

Seeing as it's pronounced "Ben-uh-jay" I propose "Michael Ben and Jerry's."

Or Thickburger.

Let's not steal a nickname from the school he's transferring from, we can come up with something of our own.

Let's not steal a nickname from the school he's transferring from, we can come up with something of our own.
Didn't mean to suggest we do... just giving the history lol.

Or Thickburger.

Schweddy Balls? Cherry G? ;)

He's most likely going to be referred to as "Mike (coughintohandbecauseidontknowhowtopronouncehislastname)"

Hey wait... Boom goes the dynamite kid... "Passes it to the man... shoots it...", since nobody can pronounce his name they can just play that when he hits a 3. He can be The Man

Its pronounced just like its spelled. Duh. ;)

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Gbig Gbin
Big Ben.jpg

Or Thickburger.
It's tough to come up with a good nickname for this kid. I like something along the Ben and Jerry thought but it's too bad that they don't have an Orange flavor. They really need one.

So, in Silent Mike's honor, instead of a nickname, I am officially inventing a new Ben and Jerry's flavor. After much experimenting in the test kitchen, I think it should be Orange Sherbet, Nestles Crunch and some crushed up Bing cherries. This honors the Orangemen, incorporates the former Nestle's plant in nearby Fulton and the Bing cherry would be a play on his last name. Thought it would taste much better than Orange and Salt Potatoes or Orange and Coneys (although that would be for TC).

Haven't picked out a name yet, but we could always call it Thick Orange Cherry Crunch. Or just Thick for short.

Or Thickburger.
Why do I haste "Thickburger?" I think it makes me hungry. Now all I need to do is think of the "pink slime additive to ground beef and the desire for burgers disappears Long live pizza. My favorite is heavy with mushrooms and onions. throw in extra cheese and all I need is an football or basketball game. couchburn

Why do I haste "Thickburger?" I think it makes me hungry. Now all I need to do is think of the "pink slime additive to ground beef and the desire for burgers disappears Long live pizza. My favorite is heavy with mushrooms and onions. throw in extra cheese and all I need is an football or basketball game. couchburn

Jesus Christ. Not as Gbinije's nickname. Just my reaction to Cali's ramblings.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom