GD waited too long, $120 tix sold out | Syracusefan.com

GD waited too long, $120 tix sold out

Cuseregular

Hall of Fame
that allow warming up in that lounge. Knew that would happen. Gonna have some older folks with me and now the only option for warming up a bit is the $215 Legends suite club tickets with seats in section 131. Anyone ever do this? Can you see the game from inside? Is the lounge right behind the seats?

Only concern (despite the $) is if the seats are too low to see the field. Anyone ever sit that low? any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

I sat in Legends Suites in '10. The food, service, presentation, experience was A++++++++. And yes I have sat in the suites at other venues for comparison. However, going to be honest, the view from seats, not all that great. It was low, we had to stand to see over players on the field. Was good to be close to action to see the speed and feel how hard they hit, but, not GREAT views.

Overall though, i WOULD sit there again.

I sat in Legends Suites in '10. The food, service, presentation, experience was A++++++++. And yes I have sat in the suites at other venues for comparison. However, going to be honest, the view from seats, not all that great. It was low, we had to stand to see over players on the field. Was good to be close to action to see the speed and feel how hard they hit, but, not GREAT views.

Overall though, i WOULD sit there again.
thanks so much for the input. Was the Suite/inside area seats right there behind your outside seats? Based on what you said, I Think I'm gonna do it, hang there for a half or so and since were not expecting a huge crowd float around and squeeze in with the Fine mess crew for some too (I hope).

The service is amazing, the view however, not so much. I pretty much watched the game on the big screen.

The service is amazing, the view however, not so much. I pretty much watched the game on the big screen.

This,

but isnt so bad being the yankee stadium jumbotron is huge and in HD. Did I mention how great the food was lol, and being able to warm up inside?

I was surprised to not spot one psuedo SU celeb. It wasnt till after the game i realized they must have all been in Audi Club.

actually since SU was sold out of them, I went to the Pinstripe bowl web page and got the Delta sky suite tix anyhow but at around $20 more per tix and then fees. FYI to anyone interested.

Bought the $95 dollar tickets tonight, strongly considered the Delta Sky but I hate sitting in the endzone, just hope its not to cold!

thanks so much for the input. Was the Suite/inside area seats right there behind your outside seats? Based on what you said, I Think I'm gonna do it, hang there for a half or so and since were not expecting a huge crowd float around and squeeze in with the Fine mess crew for some too (I hope).

Yes, the actual inner lounge is setup like a restaraunt and bar. The only way to your seats is though the Legends Suite club which is right behind your seats. They have tables for you to sit at, or a bar to congregate around. The food wasnt your normal burgers and hotdogs. It was Sushi, Filet Mignon etc. It was legit, very classy and very yankees.

Yes, the actual inner lounge is setup like a restaraunt and bar. The only way to your seats is though the Legends Suite club which is right behind your seats. They have tables for you to sit at, or a bar to congregate around. The food wasnt your normal burgers and hotdogs. It was Sushi, Filet Mignon etc. It was legit, very classy and very yankees.
again thanks so much for the input. For a baseball game it sounds like a no brainer, and this too if you ready to chow down. Will likely be doing a heavy food tailgate before hand so combine that with poor viewing angles needing to watch on TV (as some posters mentioned), decided to go the Delta route which I got lucky in finding anyhow as it turned out. Thanks again.

Long range forecast calls for 35 degrees.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Long range forecast calls for 35 degrees.

With my weather training...don't bother even looking at advanced forecasts until 5 days out...key day for accuracy rates.

With my weather training...don't bother even looking at advanced forecasts until 5 days out...key day for accuracy rates.

I have found long range forecasting to be pretty accurate when it comes to temperature but precipitation is hit or miss.

Thanks Bud..didn't you move to Orlando like 20 years ago? :)

that allow warming up in that lounge. Knew that would happen. Gonna have some older folks with me and now the only option for warming up a bit is the $215 Legends suite club tickets with seats in section 131. Anyone ever do this? Can you see the game from inside? Is the lounge right behind the seats?

Only concern (despite the $) is if the seats are too low to see the field. Anyone ever sit that low? any input would be appreciated. Thanks.

So they're selling tickets with seats outside the moat that include club access? Very interesting.