General recruiting question: | Syracusefan.com

General recruiting question:

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
I don't follow the recruiting as much as others, just a cursory glance at prospects and commitments.
In my review, it appears that SU recruiting may be on a big upswing. In numbers as well as quality.
Is that the general consensus?
Also, thanks to all of you who post the latest information. Not sure where you find the time.

I’m not a guru like some of these guys on here are, but I would say so far so good in that we have gotten commitments from our priority recruits. Guys we got on early, stayed with and verbally committed to us. It’s still early. If we start settling for Plan B guys that’s not so hot. But for now our reach is meeting our grasp so to speak. I’m very pleased. These are guys that can help us and are a good fit for the system we play. For example if we get this speedy running back from New Jersey he can be Our change of pace running back we get in space. Also, you pretty much have to include portal guys as recruits. That’s a Reservoir we covet and draw from. We’ve done well there this year.

The staff has put a better and stronger emphasis on NJ.
AND NY. YES, THE NEW STAFF HAS BEEN RECRUITING EVERYWHERE AND HAS MADE A DIFFERENCE IN NYS, WE HAVE SOME OF THE TOP RECRUITS IN THE STATE TAKING OV's AND HAVE COMMITTED. AMONG THEM TOMCATS TOP RATED PLAYERS IN NY: #4 ZYIAN MOULTIE - GODDARD, #6 RASHARD PERRY, #9 DAVID CLEMENT, #13 JALIL SMITH. WE ARE ACTIVELY RECRUITING VERY GOOD PLAYERS AND IT IS PAYING OFF IN NY AND NJ.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom