George Morris injury... | Syracusefan.com

George Morris injury...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Senior running back George Morris sustained an ankle injury in practice last Saturday that required surgery, according to an SU Athletics statement sent to The Daily Orange. Morris’ status will be determined in the following weeks.

Hope he can comeback this year, hate to take a depth hit like this so early. God knows you can lose a few backs in the blink of an eye during the regular season.

So anyone following bailey on twitter? Whats the back and forth all about?

So anyone following bailey on twitter? Whats the back and forth all about?

It's seems to me that some people are getting their panties in a bunch regarding him questioning Babers on injuries. From what I can tell they want Bailey to ask vanilla questions so as not to offend the coach's sensibilities and keep on his good side.

Really thought George was going to be our next stud back after Jerome left, just seems that his ability and the right opportunity just never seemed to align.

It's seems to me that some people are getting their panties in a bunch regarding him questioning Babers on injuries. From what I can tell they want Bailey to ask vanilla questions so as not to offend the coach's sensibilities and keep on his good side.

Lol Bailey hasn't asked any hard questions just really obvious and dumb ones IMO, and Babers has responded accordingly.

Sadly, GM did not have great opportunity, especially the last two years with high numbers of injuries, every offensive scheme would have problems. HCDB's offense may change that. Get better quick!

Since I know you're all going to ask..

He redshirted in 2012. His 5 year window ends after 2016.

He can apply for a 6th year, but since his R/S in 2012 wasn't injury related, the NCAA probably won't grant it.

Tough break for the kid. :(