Class of 2016 - George Muresan (Preferred Walk On Offer) to Georgetown | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2016 George Muresan (Preferred Walk On Offer) to Georgetown

Shark58

BANNED
according to my sources (being TNIAAM). George, son of George, has been offered a preferred pay your own way status for '16.

He's supposedly a 6'9" big with range and NBA bloodlines.

I know nothing of his game. Any chance he makes the rotation? More big guys help, esp if they don't take up schollies.

http://www.nunesmagician.com/2015/1...iting-orange-george-muresan-preferred-walk-on

Maybe Leo will pay for him to attend so we can free up another scholarship.

Just a guess...but if he's 6'9" and the son of a former NBAer and doesn't have a scholarship offer somewhere... uh, no he can't play.

Maybe George Sr. can work with our big guys? On second thought, forget about that...what would he teach them? How to be tall?

That would just be awesome to have Gheorghe Muresan in the Dome crowd although I would hate to have the seat behind him. I always thought Gheorge was hilarious. I really hope we can get this kid just to see dad at the games.

I literally ran into Gheorghe at a Wizards game - easily the largest human I have ever seen.

His hands are bigger than some people are.

He was probably the slowest NBA player I've ever seen, but he was actually a pretty good player. Very effective for a couple of years before injuries robbed him of what little mobility he had.

I literally ran into Gheorghe at a Wizards game - easily the largest human I have ever seen.

His hands are bigger than some people are.

I once saw Manute Bol walking down the street

true story

I saw Lon Chaney Jr. walking with the Queen.
He was doing the werewolves of London.
Well, I knew the s%*t was going to hit the fan, so I sent lawyers, guns and money.

True story.

was WZ orange?

according to my sources (being TNIAAM). George, son of George, has been offered a preferred pay your own way status for '16.

He's supposedly a 6'9" big with range and NBA bloodlines.

I know nothing of his game. Any chance he makes the rotation? More big guys help, esp if they don't take up schollies.

http://www.nunesmagician.com/2015/1...iting-orange-george-muresan-preferred-walk-on
This young man's video is impressive enough to make hima huge priority BUT I'm also thinking he will get anoffer to play for pay i.e. a scholarship. Coming in this year for the 2016-17 season would go a very long way to making the Orange a big pre-seasonfavorite for the big tournament. Next season could be Jimmy's last big time rodeo and trophy opportunity.