Georgetown Loses to American U | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Loses to American U

And American lost to Marist who hasn't beaten anyone else this year. We should roll versus the Suxa's.

We’ve said that same thing several times over the past decade, but yield few wins over Gtown.
I was actually going to type that I was going to give up my season tickets if we lost to Georgetown, and possibly could, but no way I see us losing.

can't wait to hear " THE JMA WIRELESS DOME IS OFFICIALLY CLOSED !"

We will beat them (he says with only a little confidence, especially after last year)

They lost to American 74-70 for the first time since 1982. In front of 3,200 at Capital One

I'm flying from Seattle for this one. Will be a total gut punch if we lose. What is the best steak house in Syracuse?
Ehhh, rough town, Daniellas is popular, I like Delmonicos, not really great though.

It doesn’t matter anymore who beats who because they will end up playing is like the title game. Every team gets up to play Syracuse and wants to beat the crap out of us

It doesn’t matter anymore who beats who because they will end up playing is like the title game. Every team gets up to play Syracuse and wants to beat the crap out of us
Wish we had players who were as determined as our opponents do.

Our opponents play us like the title then some of them stink a week later

I'm flying from Seattle for this one. Will be a total gut punch if we lose. What is the best steak house in Syracuse?

You’ll get a dozen different answers and this may not be the “best” but my personal favorite is Scotch and Sirloin on Erie Blvd.

Ehhh, rough town, Daniellas is popular, I like Delmonicos, not really great though.

How's Prime? I walked by it when I was up for the ND game and couldn't find much online about it. They don't even have a website. But it looked legit, and Prime at Bellagio is my favorite steakhouse in life, so I was tempted to walk in.

How's Prime? I walked by it when I was up for the ND game and couldn't find much online about it. They don't even have a website. But it looked legit, and Prime at Bellagio is my favorite steakhouse in life, so I was tempted to walk in.

I’ve never been there but Prime has an outstanding reputation.

Don’t go if there’s a lot of local celebrities there. The owner will focus all his service on them while he forgets about everyone else.

Besides SU athletes and coaches and the scrap metal guy, who are the other local celebrities? I’m out of the loop.
Ex SU athletes. Lawyers. Regulars…My MIL knows the owner so if I’m with her it’s fine, but I took my 35-40 year old college buddies right before the pandemic during a Georgetown weekend and we walked out to go to Francesca’s because it was an hour in and they still hadn’t taken our order.

A group of about 30 ex SU players were there including Etan, BO, Moten, Blackwell, Wallace, and Shumpert. Everyone else took a backseat.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom