Georgetown loses two players | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown loses two players

Akinjo is a bit overhyped to me. Leblanc is the prize here... however I would take both in a heartbeat. Possible rumblings of Akinjo being close with Leblanc. leblanc suspended a game earlier in the season, akinjo had his back. Maybe they are a package deal...

Let's pump the brakes a bit, and find out exactly why they are leaving. Rarely does a starter and an important role player just up and leave 7 games into a season for no reason. I have to think there is a story (and probably, a not-so-good story) that hasn't come out yet.

interesting . . . you usually do the tear down before you start the rebuild
giphy.gif

Let's pump the brakes a bit, and find out exactly why they are leaving. Rarely does a starter and an important role player just up and leave 7 games into a season for no reason. I have to think there is a story (and probably, a not-so-good story) that hasn't come out yet.

Especially with the "not members of the team" as part of the statement. The usual line is"great team mates, wish them well, etc."

Something unusual is going on.

Taking the high road hasn’t gotten us very far of late, seems to be a high-road bloc.

I’m ready to return to the days when our guys used to beat the crap out of our football players at Sutters, misuse meal cards, steal Isotoners at the Mall, beat up Otto, have other people write their papers and all the rest if it means winning again.

Taking the high road hasn’t gotten us very far of late, seems to be a high-road bloc.

I’m ready to return to the days when our guys used to beat the crap out of our football players at Sutters, misuse meal cards, steal Isotoners at the Mall, beat up Otto, have other people write their papers and all the rest if it means winning again.
I’m not ready to return to the days of our players abusing women, so let’s hold up.

No one will touch them if what's being alleged is true.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom