Georgetown Predictions... | Syracusefan.com

Georgetown Predictions...

The Candy Man’s breakout performance 47
Ewing gets ejected 44

6436EB91-BB0E-4BE5-863E-C8BAA6C1A69D.jpeg

Question for the locals. How realistic do you think that a drunk Cusetroop could make a 7:30pm flight out of Dulles after the game? How's traffic? 30 minute uber?

Question for the locals. How realistic do you think that a drunk Cusetroop could make a 7:30pm flight out of Dulles after the game? How's traffic? 30 minute uber?

Certainly can't be done in 30 minutes except in a helicopter. On a Saturday afternoon the problem will not be traffic. It will be sheer distance. You are looking at least an hour from the Verizon Center to Dulles. But if tip off is at 1:00pm and the game is over at 3:30pm that gives you four hours. That's very low risk.

Dulles is generally a PIA. Remote location of gates, some "People Mover" vehicles to move you from the main building, long walks, and TSA workers that will make you think you are in some Banana Republic. Locals avoid it if they can and much prefer Reagan. Dulles is where you have to go for International travel except for a few flights from BWI.

No way you can go out of National? That's a 20 minute Metro ride for a couple of bucks form convenient locations downtown near the Verizon Center.

Also look at BWI. There are trains there from Union Station and flights are generally cheaper including a big Southwest presence.

Certainly can't be done in 30 minutes except in a helicopter. On a Saturday afternoon the problem will not be traffic. It will be sheer distance. You are looking at least an hour from the Verizon Center to Dulles. But if tip off is at 1:00pm and the game is over at 3:30pm that gives you four hours. That's very low risk.

Dulles is generally a PIA. Remote location of gates, some "People Mover" vehicles to move you from the main building, long walks, and TSA workers that will make you think you are in some Banana Republic. Locals avoid it if they can and much prefer Reagan. Dulles is where you have to go for International travel except for a few flights from BWI.

No way you can go out of National? That's a 20 minute Metro ride for a couple of bucks form convenient locations downtown near the Verizon Center.

Also look at BWI. There are trains there from Union Station and flights are generally cheaper including a big Southwest presence.

If you're going from Verizon Center to Dulles, you might as well just drive back to Alaska. It's just a little bit further.

team with two more criminals ready to be banned: 60
team with no criminals ready to be banned: 66

There's a flight out of National at 5:10, but I figured that would be pushing it too..

Thanks for the info!

Also, with does the airport code for Reagan start with a D.. Drunk cusetroop saw DCA and was like, nope, not flying into there.

Was planning on going to NY for a few weeks after the game, but now my little brother wants to come to Alaska. Got him on a flight that lands tomorrow, I leave for DC Thursday. What a mess

Also, with does the airport code for Reagan start with a D.. Drunk cusetroop saw DCA and was like, nope, not flying into there.

Was planning on going to NY for a few weeks after the game, but now my little brother wants to come to Alaska. Got him on a flight that lands tomorrow, I leave for DC Thursday. What a mess

Yes, DCA is Reagan. MUCH more convenient to everything in civilization.

Yes, DCA is Reagan. MUCH more convenient to everything in civilization.

I gotta stop booking tickets drunk, I saw the D and assumed it was Dulles

I just booked a Sunday flight out of Reagan. I've got 24 hours to either scrap this trip all together, hang with my brother, and pick a Jan/Feb game to attend... or just go with the flow here. Not sure why this is giving me such anxiety

50 minute Uber if you're lucky.

I gotta stop booking tickets drunk, I saw the D and assumed it was Dulles

I just booked a Sunday flight out of Reagan. I've got 24 hours to either scrap this trip all together, hang with my brother, and pick a Jan/Feb game to attend... or just go with the flow here. Not sure why this is giving me such anxiety

Do you have a place to stay on Saturday? Certainly not with me but Chip takes wayward souls.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom