Gerry Sandusky - voice of the Ravens | Syracusefan.com

Gerry Sandusky - voice of the Ravens

Eric15

Living Legend
Did anyone see the story about Gerry Sandusky (radio guy for the Ravens) on Monday Night Countdown last night? Living in Baltimore, I knew that he shared a name with the infamous Penn State coach, but I never thought it was anything more than a slightly annoying coincidence.

Apparently, the Jerry Sandusky saga has made Gerry's life a living hell. He receives multiple threatening tweets per day from people who think he's the pedophile, and has to explain to literally everyone in any public situation he comes across (grocery store, checking into a hotel) that it's not him. And his family gets harassed, also. Just terrible luck.

There's a kid in my wife's middle school class (she's a teacher) named Joe Paterno.

Seriously.

Sandusky's partner on the Raven's radio broadcasts ... Rob Burnett.

That blows for him. I always thought Sandusky (Gerry that is) was a bit of a douche from my limited dealings with him, but certainly no one deserves that kind of miserable luck.

Anybody who gives this poor guy , I would personally like to punch in the face... and would be happy to.

I saw it. He got that one tweet, "You can't change the first letter of your name and think i don't know who you are...". Really? A. the man is in prison, B. Jerry not Gerry. Why the F would J Sandusky be calling ravens games anyway?