Get Out | Syracusefan.com

Get Out

shandeezy7

Living Legend
Jordan Peele's directorial debut. Has anyone seen it? It received the coveted 100% critics rating on Rotten Tomatoes. It deals with a touchy subject (racism), so I'm sure there will be many who won't be singing its praises, but I thought that it looks like an interesting movie.

'Get Out' Lands Perfect Score on Rotten Tomatoes

Man, I was sooooooooooooooooo excited to see this, and honestly, I have no idea why the score is so high.

It's good. Definitely good. But it's a tad slow to be honest, and seems to be building up to something a couple times with no pay-off.

Outside of the TSA agent, the funny parts are real obvious cliche laughs - I really think it missed on a lot of moments that could have been far funnier, and the tension was never that high because of some missteps. I don't know - anyone else see it?

Man, I was sooooooooooooooooo excited to see this, and honestly, I have no idea why the score is so high.

It's good. Definitely good. But it's a tad slow to be honest, and seems to be building up to something a couple times with no pay-off.

Outside of the TSA agent, the funny parts are real obvious cliche laughs - I really think it missed on a lot of moments that could have been far funnier, and the tension was never that high because of some missteps. I don't know - anyone else see it?
I just saw it today. I agree it was good, but not THAT good. I'm surprised it got 99% or whatever it was on Rotten Tomatoes. I think the mom must have hypnotized some of the reviewers. It was a creepy movie. Not enough character development, and just a weird premise. Like you, I did like the TSA agent.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom