Get ready for lots of ESPN3 exclusives | Syracusefan.com

Get ready for lots of ESPN3 exclusives

zibby

Starter
I was looking to see what's on next Saturday and noticed that Boston College, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest and North Carolina are each playing in ESPN3 exclusive games.

You might want to ask Santa for an Xbox or a PC with a really good graphics card. It looks like we'll be watching lots of games through the Internet starting next year.

I was looking to see what's on next Saturday and noticed that Boston College, Maryland, Virginia, Georgia Tech, Wake Forest and North Carolina are each playing in ESPN3 exclusive games.

You might want to ask Santa for an Xbox or a PC with a really good graphics card. It looks like we'll be watching lots of games through the Internet starting next year.
Eh, it's not like when we played DePaul or PC those games were ever on ESPN.

With the ACC move, SU should get some Sunday Night action on ESPNU next year, too

There should be no way now that ESPN doesn't shift Big Monday to the ACC. Right? Please tell me I'm right.

ESPN3 is way better than getting on some SNY or MASN crap that no-one outside NY gets unless you're on satellite.

There should be no way now that ESPN doesn't shift Big Monday to the ACC. Right? Please tell me I'm right.
Depends on what the BE contract says. My guess is the contract specifies the Big Monday slot. And, I'm not sure when it expires.

Basketball contract ends after this season. Football contract has one more year to go.

Basketball contract ends after this season. Football contract has one more year to go.
Then I would think if the ACC wanted that slot, it might be available.

As someone that lives outside of NY, I have no issue with ESPN3. It archives the games and at least I get to see them without having to do a lot of reaseach on special satellite packages. It is better than the days when one had to buy the ESPN Full Court package for $150 per year.

How do you know these games are "exclusive" ???

'Cuse has played on ESPN3 before and I ended up watching on SNY or MASN... I'm certain of it.

Sometimes ESPN3 ends up being the only "network" to pick up a game, but I'd hardly say most of them were "exclusive"

The WatchESPN app on the iPad shows a great game as long as you have a solid connection. I would argue the screen is actually better than most TVs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom