Get The Ball Rollingz | Syracusefan.com

Get The Ball Rollingz

Orangtiz

Starter
I know we already have 7 or 6 commits but this is usually the time that we start to pick up some earlier commitments in the class. So who do we think may be the commit that gets this ball rolling? We hoping it would have been Juan Wallace but that didn't really happen. Sampson's commitment had a bit of a ripple, they got a few quickly after he committed. Do we see this spike on the horizon and who could be the player that gets this started?

I think you'll see a slow and steady increase. If we only end up with 17/18 commits, the staff can be systematic and methodical about who they target and bring in. Almost like lining em up to knock them down.

They'll work through their positions of need from the top of their board down. They may come all at once, but, I wouldn't be looking for a huge flurry. I think we're off to a really strong start.

We are fine Georgia and Pitt are both sitting at 3 recruits each. This is going to be a small class and no reason to have 12-15 recruits at this point.

We are fine Georgia and Pitt are both sitting at 3 recruits each. This is going to be a small class and no reason to have 12-15 recruits at this point.
How small? Are we thinking like 18-20 kids?

How small? Are we thinking like 18-20 kids?
We only have 17 ships open as of right now, so I would guess no more then what you said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom