Giants cut Ahmad Bradshaw, Michael Boley, and Chris Canty. | Syracusefan.com

Giants cut Ahmad Bradshaw, Michael Boley, and Chris Canty.

Not surprised. They need to get under the cap

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Holy crap. I knew they needed to get under the cap, but I didn't see Bradshaw coming.

Holy crap. I knew they needed to get under the cap, but I didn't see Bradshaw coming.

They cant pay a guy $4 million a year that keeps having foot issues. Needless to say if eddie lacy is there when they draft they better take him.

They cant pay a guy $4 million a year that keeps having foot issues. Needless to say if eddie lacy is there when they draft they better take him.

First round? They spent a high pick on a RB last year, there's really no need to do it again. (If ever). Bradshaw was drafted in the 7th round. Jacobs went int he 4th. No real reason to take them high in the draft, especially when you just did that last year

First round? They spent a high pick on a RB last year, there's really no need to do it again. (If ever). Bradshaw was drafted in the 7th round. Jacobs went int he 4th. No real reason to take them high in the draft, especially when you just did that last year

I'd take him. I am not sold on Wilson.

They will take a linebacker anyways.

I'd take him. I am not sold on Wilson.

They will take a linebacker anyways.

Wilson might be too small, but i'm always wary of spending early round picks on RB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom