Giants offense | Syracusefan.com

Giants offense

Syracuse44

Walk On
Starting to resemble the Dave Brown era..this team is just way off this year.

well they need to play wayyyyyy better in the 2nd half. also, keep giving the ball to jacobs to let him run it down their throats and beat up their backers a little bit. they are effectively blitzing eli way too much.

Redskins are the best team in the NFC east, and frankly it's not close. Wow

Starting to resemble the Dave Brown era..this team is just way off this year.

Since Nicks' 1st quarter TD, I have literally been 4 points away from winning FF this week. And all Manning has done since then is toss the ball over Nicks' head. Thank you young Eli, for nothing.

Why didn't the Rams go for two? If they got it, they would just need a touchdown (with a 2 point conversion) and a field goal.

Since Nicks' 1st quarter TD, I have literally been 4 points away from winning FF this week. And all Manning has done since then is toss the ball over Nicks' head. Thank you young Eli, for nothing.

The kicker was prior to Nicks' TD. He was interferred with on a 20 yard gain which the ref (and the TV announcer) said was not a catch. On the brief replay, which nobody cared about b/c the Giants got the yardage and 1st down due to the penalty, it showed that Nicks actually caught the ball and clearly had two feet down.

Better running game this week. I would ride these backs all year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom