GIANTS | Syracusefan.com

GIANTS

I'm conflicted. I love Ryan, but as a Giants fans I absolutely ing hate this pick.

My parents will he happy. Now I hope the Colts pick up Shamarko!! Then I'll be tickled pink!

I'm conflicted. I love Ryan, but as a Giants fans I absolutely hate this pick.
As am I, especially considering we gave up a four and six to trade up

I wish I was on a fly on the wall when Kaiser sees or heard about that pick. Not only did they draft Nassib they TRADED UP to draft him in the 4th round. Its Mallett-Brady part deux for the Giants.

I wish I was on a fly on the wall when Kaiser sees or heard about that pick. Not only did they draft Nassib they TRADED UP to draft him in the 4th round. Its Mallett-Brady part deux for the Giants.
Confusing as all hell.

Giants are notorious for only keeping 2 QBs. Last time was 07 and the hefty lefty.

Nassib is going to get 1 hell of an education. Coughlin, Gilbride, Eli and Carr are aces.

Nassib is going to get 1 hell of an education. Coughlin, Gilbride, Eli and Carr are aces.

Bingo. That's why I am happy for Ryan. Doubt he is ever a starter for NY because Eli isn't really that old. But after 2-3 years, of he is worthy, he'll move on to another team.

Sent using my Commodore 64

Bingo. That's why I am happy for Ryan. Doubt he is ever a starter for NY because Eli isn't really that old. But after 2-3 years, of he is worthy, he'll move on to another team.

A la Matt Flynn maybe?

Carr might've told them this is it, Ryan could be #2 next year.

Carr might've told them this is it, Ryan could be #2 next year.

Jenny Vrentas@JennyVrentas53s
Reese said there "will be some competition" between Nassib and David Carr for back-up job. #nyg

No there won't.
Yeah.

Now granted, Eli has taken every significant snap since game 10 of 2004, but in the year the Super Bowl is at the Meadowlands, the Giants aren't going into the season with a 4th round rookie as the #2.

Even if it wasn't at Giants Stadium, Nassib won't be the 2. And that's ok. Would rather have a different guy at #53, but if he's any good, he's the backup next year. About a $700k cap savings too.

Yeah.

Now granted, Eli has taken every significant snap since game 10 of 2004, but in the year the Super Bowl is at the Meadowlands, the Giants aren't going into the season with a 4th round rookie as the #2.

Even if it wasn't at Giants Stadium, Nassib won't be the 2. And that's ok. Would rather have a different guy at #53, but if he's any good, he's the backup next year. About a $700k cap savings too.

There's no chance Carr doesn't get cut. The Giants are not going to waste a 4th round pick they traded for to try and clear the guy through waivers.

There's no chance Carr doesn't get cut. The Giants are not going to waste a 4th round pick they traded for to try and clear the guy through waivers.
They will carry three until they think Ryan is capable. I don't see said getting cut right away, but maybe mid season

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom