GIF of Amare Incident | Syracusefan.com

GIF of Amare Incident

bnoro

Lurker
untitled-1l7y7l.gif

what a ing moron....NO, not Amare, but Silver Spoon Baby Dolan for giving him all that ridiculous contract that makes him untradeable

what a ******* moron....NO, not Amare, but Silver Spoon Baby Dolan for giving him all that ridiculous contract that makes him untradeable

At the time the Knicks had no choice. They had traded away all of their talent (Zach Randolph & Jamal Crawford) in late '08 with the idea that they would sign a star or 2 (Lebron) in '10. When 3 players went to Miami their only hope was Joe Johnson, Amare, Boozer, and to wait for 'Melo and Deron Williams. Amare was great at the beginning of last season. Was a team leader and really brought some legitimacy to NY. It was all going pretty good until be originally hurt his back before game 2 in Boston last year. The back injury killed him because it took his whole off season to heal and made it impossible for him to work out until the lockout ended. He wasn't himself until mid march. He was playing at a decent level when Woodson took over and bam, the back went out again.

I would like to hope that Larry johnson, who started recently working w/ the Knicks again, could get a hold of him and show him how he re-created himself after suffering a similar injury. LJ became a rugged post up and jump shooting forward. He was tough as nails and Van Gundy calls him the heart and soul of the late nineties knicks. Amare refuses to play defense so it won't be as easy as it was for johnson. There is hope though. the Knicks will have a hard time trading him so it is really on him to adjust. It's 'Melo's team.

For now the Knicks need a miracle. One thing I can say about this season is that there have been numerous times it looked like it was over (8-15 start, 6 game losing streak post Linsanity) Each time something happened to change it. After the poor start insanity happened and when D'antoni was fired, Woodson righted the ship.

The problem now is that Shump is hurt and they will struggle with perimeter D. If this series go long enough can we see Linsanity part II????

What is our lineup? Baron/JR/Fields/Melo/Chandler with a bench of Bibby/Novak/Jeffries/Harrelson? Against Miami, yikes.

For now the Knicks need a miracle.

Excellent summation. Can't see any chance for a come back this year - not even a first playoff win. Look, with all the problems you mentioned, we did well just to get there - on to next year.

What is our lineup? Baron/JR/Fields/Melo/Chandler with a bench of Bibby/Novak/Jeffries/Harrelson? Against Miami, yikes.
I like the Knicks chances better now to win a few games then with him in the lineup. It's not that he isn't a great player it's more of he just doesn't mesh well currently with the roster

only chance is if Melo goes nuts and Chandler blocks everything... JR must also not do his part to kill momentum and TO everything. ditto BD on that one.

You know, there's nothing wrong with that name.
Bob Porter: But, you must really love his music.
Michael Bolton: Yeah. He's, he's, he's pretty, he's pretty good, I guess.
Bob Slydell: You're god damn right he is.

Bob Porter: But, you must really love his music.
Michael Bolton: Yeah. He's, he's, he's pretty, he's pretty good, I guess.
Bob Slydell: You're god damn right he is.
Bob Porter: We're gonna be getting rid of these people here... First, Mr. Samir Naga...Naga... Naga... Not gonna work here anymore

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom