Go Cards!!!! | Syracusefan.com

Go Cards!!!!

Bridgewater is showing some toughness. Rutgers has a top 25 defense for sure and he is standing in there taking shots. Bridgewater has some cojones.

Bridgewater is showing some toughness. Rutgers has a top 25 defense for sure and he is standing in there taking shots. Bridgwater has some cajones.

Reminds me of when Byron Leftwich had that game where his O-linemen had to carry him down the field after a play. Guy is tough and is really gutting it out tonight.

And per usual, Rutgers hasn't done offensively, but have gotten two big plays that account for both TDs.

Regardless, this is now a winnable game for Louisville--hope they pull it off.

Too damn funny. If Rutgers loses at a defacto championship game at home to a QB with a broken hand and one leg it has to be one of the worst beats ever.

Now we get to see if the horrible Rutgers offense can come from behind.

"mo" is definitely on louisville's side now.

Syracuse is gonna get a trophy out of this, yes???

Good football on tonight.

Reminds me of when Byron Leftwich had that game where his O-linemen had to carry him down the field after a play. Guy is tough and is really gutting it out tonight.
Good call he is really hurt out there on the first TD pass play you could tell he really couldn't scramble when shotputed that pass to the checkdown RB.
Rutgers probably has the second best college and best NFL prospects in the WR core in the BE. Lemon and Sales are better college players, but Harrison and Coleman are NFL WRs. If RU had a quarterback with that D they would truly be a scary team.

2012_BIG_EAST_Sportsmanship_PSA_59014351_thumbnail.jpg

Great now we get to listen to these two announcers hope for more injuries on Teddy. Earlier the comment was they should just get a few good hits in on the wrist and ankle to make it a game. Awful!:noidea:

Great now we get to listen to these two announcers hope for more injuries on Teddy. Earlier the comment was they should just get a few good hits in on the wrist and ankle to make it a game. Awful!:noidea:

They've been slobbing over Rutgers knob all night.

Bridgewater has been amazing considering he is injured. He is going to look pretty good in the ACC his senior year. I am rooting for the Cards like I do Syracuse. Mostly because i hate Rutgers.

G*DMMIT I hate chicken play calling like that!

The great Charlie Strong playing for a FG, with a bad angle.

Strong's a wuss. Playing for FG's when you have a great QB who rarely makes mistakes? Awful/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom