Go Fund Me page for Frazer School Class Activity | Syracusefan.com

Go Fund Me page for Frazer School Class Activity

Roger N

Beer: Ask your Doctor If It's Right For you
My daughter has taught at Frazer School for about 20 years. She is constantly is trying to expose her students to new things. She wants to take the kids on a sledding trip and doesn't have the funds to do it. Here is a picture of her class:

37484732_1551746066247748_r.jpeg

If you are interested in helping, here is the link:

Click here to support Sledding field trip! organized by Donaldson/Shehadi/Washburn. Click on the link to check it out, Thanks to all who participate.

Roger Needham

Just curious, are the kids doing anything to raise funds? We used to due bake sales and the like. Not sure if they do things like that anymore.

Just curious, are the kids doing anything to raise funds? We used to due bake sales and the like. Not sure if they do things like that anymore.

I don’t think they have bake sales because of peanut allergies etc
I know they were having 50-50 raffles and other stuff. About 40 kids are going. A lot of the parents don’t speak English
The sledding place charges $12 a head and the bus is $350.

Kids are going on a trip !!!

Nice!
I’ll have my daughter report back to the Board about the trip. I think they are going next Wednesday. She will take pictures. A lot of Board members contributed. Thanks to all.

Funny story: I was walking into a local convenience store with my Father, only to be confronted with some little league squad basically pan handling to raise money. I'm all for letting the kids raise money to reach whatever goal they want, and my Father is all for teaching kids to do something to earn money. He told them he could drop a couple dollars in their bucket, or he could give them $30 if one came to his house to mow his lawn. They were very excited to earn that $30.

My daughter has taught at Frazer School for about 20 years. She is constantly is trying to expose her students to new things. She wants to take the kids on a sledding trip and doesn't have the funds to do it. Here is a picture of her class:

37484732_1551746066247748_r.jpeg

If you are interested in helping, here is the link:

Click here to support Sledding field trip! organized by Donaldson/Shehadi/Washburn. Click on the link to check it out, Thanks to all who participate.

Roger Needham
Nice! My sister was a teacher at Frazier for 30 years. Retired a couple of years ago. I bet they know each other.

Nice! My sister was a teacher at Frazier for 30 years. Retired a couple of years ago. I bet they know each other.

Today is the day of the outing. My daughter texted me this morning telling me a boy in her class had on new snow pants. He asked my daughter “what they were for?”

I’m very proud of my daughter

Last edited: