Go RAYS!!!!!! Thanks Red Sox... | Syracusefan.com

Go RAYS!!!!!! Thanks Red Sox...

TampaLaker

Scout Team
Two game season... Rays playing better ball, but against a better team... Sox playing DoubleA ball, but against a weaker team... THIS IS FUN!!

Two game season... Rays playing better ball, but against a better team... Sox playing DoubleA ball, but against a weaker team... THIS IS FUN!!
Anybody know the tie breaker?

Do you think Sox fans are rooting for the Yankees?

Don't forget to thank the yanks too.
never... hated the spankees since steinbrenner pulled up the truck in the middle of the night and moved to columbus... I loved watching Gator and Munson and Bobby Murcer and Roy White and Donnie Baseball... but as told a friend yesterday... felt like I needed a long shower when I hoping NY would win yesterday...

never... hated the spankees since steinbrenner pulled up the truck in the middle of the night and moved to columbus... I loved watching Gator and Munson and Bobby Murcer and Roy White and Donnie Baseball... but as told a friend yesterday... felt like I needed a long shower when I hoping NY would win yesterday...
Don't think I could do the reverse, lucky for you though - you can root against the yanks and sox now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom