Go Ryan | Syracusefan.com

Go Ryan

Didn't need that fumble either...

Two turnovers in the first half...both directly on Ryan. Leads to 10 Dolphins points. Not a good "interview" game for him

Edit: add two sacks to that first half stat-line...

Last edited:
Damn Ryan...really? Another pick?

2 picks, 1 fumble and 2 sacks...in the first half

Two turnovers in the first half...both directly on Ryan. Leads to 10 Dolphins points. Not a good "interview" game for him

Edit: add two sacks to that first half stat-line...

And another...

Ryan started off looking like an NFL starter. Bad 2nd quarter for him though.

I followed his preseason fairly closely this season and I was really hoping he'd shine. He needs to shake this off...

New coaching staff will be unsettled for a while . Long season ahead for Big Blue .

17 points off Nassib turnovers

HOafOK0.jpg

As a Dolphins fan, knowing it's preseason football and Suh/Wake/Williams/Jones aren't playing, I was hoping Nassib would tear it up.

Really no bueno when you're playing against B/C/D squad defenses

Could he get cut?
No shot in my opinion. It's one bad preseason game. His performance last season during his minimal playtime, when it counted, still far outshines this one poor performance.

I'm sure there's still numerous teams willing to sign him on and groom him as well. He's got 3 more preseason games to show some grit/resilience.

Looks good wearing a baseball cap and holding a clipboard...

Him and "short arms" should go back to Philly. Go Eags!

Hopefully the title of this thread won't be prophetic.

I can't wait for the hissy fit some on the board will throw if he ever gets cut. It was a low moment on the board when some posters I respected were ripping St. Doug for not drafting Nassib in the first round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom