Going to be in town on Friday | Syracusefan.com

Going to be in town on Friday

CuseTroop

Vegas Mole Person
I'm swinging to NY for my grandma's 85th birthday. Unfortunatly her party is the same day and time as the OE golf tourny. I was really looking forward to participating again, catching up with old friends, and meeting new ones.
Shenexon and I are going to meet up at Shifty's for a few drinks Friday afternoon around 4. Just thought I'd throw an offer out, in case anyone else wanted to come hang out for a couple casual cocktails.

Hope to see some peeps, if not, Shen and I will hold it down!

I'm swinging to NY for my grandma's 85th birthday. Unfortunatly her party is the same day and time as the OE golf tourny. I was really looking forward to participating again, catching up with old friends, and meeting new ones.
Shenexon and I are going to meet up at Shifty's for a few drinks Friday afternoon around 4. Just thought I'd throw an offer out, in case anyone else wanted to come hang out for a couple casual cocktails.

Hope to see some peeps, if not, Shen and I will hold it down!

My Grandma is 86 and lives a half mile from Shifty's. I'll tell her to swing by. She usually goes to bed after Jeopardy but exceptions can be made.