Golf, Golf and more Golf | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Golf, Golf and more Golf

Anyone have any good recommendations for a good pushcart? I’m looking to snag one that has some good storage options, room for some beverages, and good functionality. Would love to know if anyone has one they love.

Anyone have any good recommendations for a good pushcart? I’m looking to snag one that has some good storage options, room for some beverages, and good functionality. Would love to know if anyone has one they love.

I have a cliq gear and really like it. Like an all terrain vehicle navigating a course.

i have the 4 wheel clic gear. Model 8.0+ or something like that. Also had the 3 wheel clicgear. 4 wheel is much better.

i'll also say 2 or 3 guys at my club have powered carts. I must admit, I'm intruiged they older I get. one guy has a conversion kit for the 4 wheel clic gear. another has a purpose built powered cart. both are nice.

someday I hope to be near enough to the course after my shots I can use a cart again..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom