Goodman on SportsCenter | Syracusefan.com

Goodman on SportsCenter

Cuse315Pat

Scout Team
Saying Ennis finally now has that "Signature moment" to show he is hands down the most valuable freshman in the country. I'm tellin ya'll. We need "The Closer" to be used now.

He also pointed out again that he made life easier for Mr. Wiggins

I've seen "The Shot" seven times now on this one hour of Sportscenter, and that's without the top 10 plays WOOOOOOOOOOO

Saying Ennis finally now has that "Signature moment" to show he is hands down the most valuable freshman in the country. I'm tellin ya'll. We need "The Closer" to be used now.

He also pointed out again that he made life easier for Mr. Wiggins

I've seen "The Shot" seven times now on this one hour of Sportscenter, and that's without the top 10 plays WOOOOOOOOOOO

There's probably some validity to that. Nothing like playing with a great point guard to make you look good when you are a scorer / athletic marvel.

goodman.jpg

White Goodman? I didn't know he liked hoops.

Haha "Well if you've been watching, you probably seen the Tyler Ennis shot 47 times... well get ready for 48 49 50 51" WHO'S GOT NEXT
If you have WatchESPN...via Roku you can watch it over and over and over.

Last time a #1 team hit a game winning shot in the final seconds was... UNC against Seth Greenburg!!! in 2008 LMAO Man he looked sick.

Give the man his coffee and Eldorado
Second place? Set of Steak Knives. Jamie, enjoy killing yourself with them. No coffee for you dipshite, coffee's for closers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom