Grad transfers for 2019 | Syracusefan.com

Grad transfers for 2019

BVille44

All Conference
The 2nd leading WR is transferring from Miami and is eligible in 2019.

A native of Towson, Md., Cager in high school chose the Hurricanes over Alabama, Georgia and Virginia Tech.

Last edited:
Instead of making individual theads for all these grad transfers that will probably never be offered by Syracuse please put them all in this one thread. If they were previously offered by Syracuse there will be an existing thread.

The 2nd leading WR is transferring from Miami and is eligible in 2019.

A native of Towson, Md., Cager in high school chose the Hurricanes over Alabama, Georgia and Virginia Tech.

I have no insight, but Cager would seem to have UMD written all over him. MD native. Recruited by Locksley at Bama.

HC, star QB & WR & C all gone. WVU looks like a honeycombed program for 2019. However they always seem to find a way to win; just like Pitt always went bowling during their yearly coaching changes (4 in 6 years) 2010-2015. That's why we play the game.

TJ Holl, a LB from Colgate, is getting quite a bit of interest - high FCS, Marshall, Pitt, Louisville. No local ties though - he's from Western PA.

Jalen Hurts is reported to be on the market. Hasn't officially said it, but there's lots of sources saying he's in the transfer portal.

I have no insight, but Cager would seem to have UMD written all over him. MD native. Recruited by Locksley at Bama.
OR, ISU with them just having Butler turn pro. Same build and receiving style. They are visiting him soon.

WVU 2 year starting center transferring ... Grad transfer who would be eligible next year. Don’t know anything about him but this sounds like great fit if we can get him.

Heading to Youngstown State.

This would be absolutely amazing. I think he'd put up better numbers than AET. Woefully underutilized this season.

AET part 2 was what I was thinking too.

We'll see.

I can post an article from sports illustrated last week calling him the greatest "free agent" of this fifth-year transfer era. If he ends up Maryland, I'd be shocked. Flat out shocked.. He has way bigger and better opportunities in front of him.

Interesting. I guess that was the case with AET too. Just never know what a change of scenary can do I suppose

Johnson is a telecommunications major. So, there's that. Having said that, I think we're set at WR, much more so than we were when A E-T came here.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom