Grand Cayman | Syracusefan.com

Grand Cayman

Shrmdougluvr

Give it all to me fool!
Has anyone been to Grand Cayman? Looking at the Westin on 7 Mile Beach. Thinking 5 or 6 nights. I know it's a little island. How long did you stay before you "got bored" or saw what's worth seeing. I figure the Turtle Farm and Stingray City are must-dos with the kids.

Go to Hell!

I mean literally. There is a spot there called Hell with a post office. You can get your passport stamped so you can prove you’ve been to hell. There’s nothing there but the post office and a coral outcrop. Kinda hokey

i traveled to both 7 mile beach and grand anse beach in grenada . both make my top 5 list.

Go to Hell!

I mean literally. There is a spot there called Hell with a post office. You can get your passport stamped so you can prove you’ve been to hell. There’s nothing there but the post office and a coral outcrop. Kinda hokey

i traveled to both 7 mile beach and grand anse beach in grenada . both make my top 5 list.

Appreciate the insights, but how many days would you recommend spending there?

Has anyone been to Grand Cayman? Looking at the Westin on 7 Mile Beach. Thinking 5 or 6 nights. I know it's a little island. How long did you stay before you "got bored" or saw what's worth seeing. I figure the Turtle Farm and Stingray City are must-dos with the kids.
Went to GC for a week last year. It checked off many boxes for us. We stayed at London House Condos. Could not ask for anything better. Big condo, pool, great stretch of beach. No restaurant on site which could be a negative for some people but a nice kitchen in unit. We had a car and checked out a lot of sights on the island. Was very sorry to leave.

So i booked 6 nights. Oddly, tbonezone's non-answer is what sold me. ;)
Have a few Caybrew for me.
19884266_10213104084494964_8620322842532998641_n.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom