Grant's Awesome Dunk versus CJ's Monster Blood Soaked Dunk | Syracusefan.com

Grant's Awesome Dunk versus CJ's Monster Blood Soaked Dunk

Dave85

Living Legend
Grant's dunk against CAL was awesome! I loved Jay Bilas's comment, "I'm surprised he did not burn up on re-entry."

My other favorite JG play was against Baylor when he did an underhanded layout where he started outside the paint as he made his move to the basket. That was truly spectacular! It look like his arms went on forever! That move combined with a baseline drive is a very good offensive combination.

Now if only Grant can improve his outside shooting. If he's shooting 35% plus from 3-point range by the end of the season I will be very surprised. That is why I hope he stays until his Junior year so he can develop his outside shooting. He may get drafted into the NBA but without a strong outside shot he's not going to get much playing time. Or worse, without a strong outside shot he will not have a very long NBA career.

As great as Grant's dunk was I thought CJ's dunk with the tomahawk foul was a better dunk. How the refs did not call a foul on that play is beyond my comprehension! CJ got 12 stitches as a result of that foul. Are you kidding me with the no-call!!!!! Three referees made a bad call on that play. Come on!!!

The way Minnesota game was called it felt like we were playing Duke at Cameron. It is a little known fact that if a referee working a Cameron home game does not side with Duke on every judgement call he will be arrested after the game by the local sheriff

Someone had a little too much morning coffee
:)

Gee, I don't feel sparky. It feels like a Monday to me. I need at least 3 or 4 more cups before I actually feel functional!!!

I liked cjs dunk better. Getting punched in the face whilst boning that scumbags mother at the same time is :

barney-stinson-meme-generator-legend-wait-for-it-dary-108aab.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom