Great gator bowl video, eat it Clemson | Syracusefan.com

Great gator bowl video, eat it Clemson

This remains the only bowl game I've attended and it was for car-wash. :bang:

I can still hear the hit Donovan Darious put on their TB on 4th and 2 that send him backwards a yard.

Kevin Abrams had a great over the shoulder pick where he looked like the reviver the whole play. (he had 2 picks that day as I recall)

The play fake McNabb had to Harrison on the 56yd TD was amazing. If I recall it #8 was literally 20yards behind the defense when DNabb showed the ball again.

Not one Clemson fan said a word to me after the second quarter, lots before though.

Clemson is still "butt" hurt over the Gator Bowl which might explain their problem with us. They are still trying to convince themselves they are better than us somehow LOL. The only loss worse than that was their beating by WVU which was yet ANOTHER BigEast team that they seem to claim superiority over.

Clemson is still "butt" hurt over the Gator Bowl which might explain their problem with us. They are still trying to convince themselves they are better than us somehow LOL. The only loss worse than that was their beating by WVU which was yet ANOTHER BigEast team that they seem to claim superiority over.

Yea,70 points. And it was the same WVU team Syracuse had throttled a couple months earlier when their D forgot the TE was eligible.

Here's the thing, Clemson. You have NEVER scored a single point against SU. EVER. So shhhhhhhhhhh...

And FYI, we are TEN places ahead of you in all time wins. Again, shhhhhhhhh...

It's so quiet. What's that sound??? I think Marvin Harrison just scored again.

put # 5 on the map!!!!
A great guy in my office was a Clemson grad and got burned the next morning .When he entered his office there was a grave cover with Clemson on the banner. It wasn't me but I don't think he was ever convinced about that fact. It was a great game for our#5.:)

I have this game on a vcr tape somewhere. Must dig it up and watch it during game week! LGO!

with the rainy days and kids at b day parties, I said let me so these clemson fans what's up!!!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom