Great value: Texas A&M at 12-1 to win it all | Syracusefan.com

Great value: Texas A&M at 12-1 to win it all

Eric15

Living Legend
I think Texas A&M at 12-1 odds is a great value bet to win the national title. I feel like their schedule sets up very well with only four road games all year... @Arkansas, @Ole Miss, @LSU and @Missouri.

I think Texas A&M at 12-1 odds is a great value bet to win the national title. I feel like their schedule sets up very well with only four road games all year... @Arkansas, @Ole Miss, @LSU and @Missouri.
they're getting too much hype while losing 3/5 of their OLine including dominating OT and Sr Center. Manziel to me seems like all this will affect his head and he'll try to do too much behind that OLine. Bama will destroy them in this year's rematch. I think SEC reality catches up to them this year. I wouldn't touch it.

im not sure Manziel can run for his life and win games two years in a row. i agree the oline will regress which means even more crazy plays and more hits for mr football

I think it will be a challenge for A&M to reach a BCS bowl game (or playoff game) much less national title.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom