Groundhog Day - Grayson Allen | Syracusefan.com

Groundhog Day - Grayson Allen

Cheriehoop

Moderator/ 2019-20 Iggy Winner Reg Season Rcd
First foul was pretty bad, second one just looked fairly normal? Not sure why they called the second flagrant.

If any Duke fan is still defending Grayson Allen they just need to watch this video. He's a cheap shot artist and will always be one. Allen has some great skills but still appears to have anger control issues.

I love how Dakich went after Duke for defending Allen when they shouldn't have and how Allen has always done this.

Second foul looked like he blocked mostly ball live but replay showed Allen swung his arm and just hit the other player's head.

if i were GM i'd gladly pay my baddest bench guy 2 weeks suspension to see his jaw wired shut for a month.

Stephen A. Smith just said on PTI that he needs to go down to the G League until his attitude is fixed.

If there was an anti-Chamber of Commerce for Duke University, you could literally succeed by markeying Grayson Allen.

Come on Grayson - we're in here talking about summer league. I mean, listen, we're talking about summer league. Not the regular season. Not the regular season. Not the regular season. We're talking about summer league. Not the regular season. Not the regular season when you go out there and die for and play every game like it's your last. Not the regular season. We're talking about summer league, man.

Don’t people (Grayson) know there are cameras everywhere always. Must be impulsive behavior that he can’t control.

Hope he trips the wrong guy one day and gets knocked into next week.

Come on Grayson - we're in here talking about summer league. I mean, listen, we're talking about summer league. Not the regular season. Not the regular season. Not the regular season. We're talking about summer league. Not the regular season. Not the regular season when you go out there and die for and play every game like it's your last. Not the regular season. We're talking about summer league, man.

Well played.
18BA6B63-5BD2-4ADF-9DFB-415CB5D8AE71.gif

If someone Kermit Washington’d him, I don’t think there would be any outcry at all.

It’s really at that point.
Kermit wouldn't trip a brother. Just sayin