Guard recruitment | Syracusefan.com

Guard recruitment

garydelano

Walk On
Why isn't SU recruiting guards? Or atleast it seems like their not. We'll be done to three guards next season. Somebody said their recruiting Sabaszz Muhammed but I don't seem to see any reports about that.

We are recruiting a number of guards for 13. Next year we have three, possibly four with the return of Mookie. We could be a tad thin after next year in terms of experience, but hopefully, we can find kids that are good enough that it won't matter. No star player, who isn't already committed elsewhere is gonna sign on to be at best our fourth guard next year.

We will be at 4 with Mookie's return.

We aren't involved with shabazz muhammad. He is down to UCLA, UK and Duke.

Shabazz was not recruited by Cuse, plus he is a SF, so he wouldn't be part of any guard recruitment anyways.

Why isn't SU recruiting guards? Or atleast it seems like their not. We'll be done to three guards next season. Somebody said their recruiting Sabaszz Muhammed but I don't seem to see any reports about that.

http://syracusefan.com/basketballdatabase.php

3 guards this year.
1 Sr. guard leaving next year with a likely addition of Ennis.

I fail to see the problem.

3 guards this year.

I know you're just messing with those of us that would feel better having another guard, but the problem is if 3 guards becomes 2 guards due to injury, discipline, academics or random occurence.

3 guards this year.

The problem is if one of the guards get hurt or if the guards get into foul trouble. Also, I don't know that you can properly classify Mookie as a guard if he can't handle the ball.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom