Gun to my head predictions... | Page 30 | Syracusefan.com

Gun to my head predictions...

I suspect that the reason that there is a lot of threads on the same topic is that people think their opinion is going to get buried in a thread that's multiple pages deep.

What on earth would make you think that??

We're only 37 pages in on this thread and I have everything bookmarked according to subject. The thread that seems like a buffet... a little something for everyone.

We just lost a key shooter and guy who could create his own offense. We don't have many of those left on the team now.
We have at least two. How many teams have three?

Yeah, that's exactly why Richardson is now expected to be a first round pick. They see the same potential you do.

And if Hield was 6-6 with a 7-0 wingspan, he would already be in the NBA.

Again with the wingspan, we will see where he gets drafted.

I actually think we do have three in Battle/Lydon/Gillon. Obviously we have to wait to see but that's how I'm seeing it
I don't disagree.

Yeah, again with the wingspan. Maybe you follow the NBA, maybe you don't. But it's obvious why teams are interested in Richardson.

Like I have said before, we will see how interested they are come draft day.

Like I have said before, we will see how interested they are come draft day.

Can you imagine after all this he doesn't get drafted! I think it's a done deal. He would not have signed with an agent if he did not have some pretty strong interest in getting drafted.

Can you imagine after all this he doesn't get drafted!
Briancuse if that should happen:
download (1).jpg

Most good teams have three scoring threats on the floor, and one or two on the bench. We are going to be an offensively challenged team.
We will have at least three scoring threats on the floor, but that's not really what you said.

I'm not as convinced about our obvious lack of outside scoring. We were supposed to have that in spades this year and went long stretches where we were horrible. Give me guys that can get to the rim and knock down the occasional 3.

My only agenda is that you've posted the same opinion about Mali hundreds of times throughout multiple threads.

Because there have been about one hundred threads related to Malachi, its the offseason, there isn't much else to discuss. Its not like I started 20 threads on him.