Gut feeling here | Syracusefan.com

Gut feeling here

retro44

Living Legend
Does the media starts snooping around Coach Urban Meyers time at Florida and his lack of discipline.

I guess it has begun

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com...n-hernandez-murder-probe-murder-investigation

http://www.newstalkradiowhio.com/bl...13/06/26/former_teammate_i_have_never_b.html/

He had at least 31 players arrested,10 felonies and lots of unreported incidents and the players got what? something along the lines of 66 suspended minutes;) .
Hernandez failed numerous drug tests and he gets a one game suspension.

Then you have the Brandon Spikes eye gouging incident and he gets a half game suspension against lowly rated VANDERBILT at that time.

All this from a guy who claimed he was named after a pope

Does the lawyers try to slip in something in his defense from his time at florida? Like lack of support from drug problems

Surprise, surprise, surprise. An SEC coach, consumed by the quest for championships, turns the other way.

And to think that Hernandez and Tebow were on the same team...and would have been again!! The exact polar opposites in terms of morality.

And all this time people have been hating on Tebow for praying on the field. How's that for irony? Worship Hernandez. Demonize Tebow.

How did Tebow even stand being around some of the scumbags he probably had to play with. Think of all the guys that were never going to touch the field on gameday who were out doing all sorts of .

I am shocked — shocked! — to find gambling going on in here.
I am shocked.jpg

I'll bet Kraft never takes a pick on a risky player again. They knew he had a sketchy history when they drafted him.

Surprise, surprise, surprise. An SEC coach, consumed by the quest for championships, turns the other way.

And to think that Hernandez and Tebow were on the same team...and would have been again!! The exact polar opposites in terms of morality.

And all this time people have been hating on Tebow for praying on the field. How's that for irony? Worship Hernandez. Demonize Tebow.
The reason Tebow is on the team is cause they knew about Hernandez shite a some time ago.

I'll bet Kraft never takes a pick on a risky player again. They knew he had a sketchy history when they drafted him.
Seriously? The risk was that he was a pothead. No one could have seen this coming.

Seriously? The risk was that he was a pothead. No one could have seen this coming.
0626-tmz-gun-aaron-hernandez-3.jpg
But wasn't this picture taken while he was in college? Maybe, just maybe he was more than just a pothead.

ask matt light what he thought of him and light never speaks badly of anyone, plus this morning on the radio, a patriots beat writer finds it hard to believe that hernandez was a model citizen considering they have investigators working for them and all teams.He said the patriots knew they getting trouble on the cheap and took a chance.. ...and they lost.

In 1998, journalists Jeff Benedict and Don Yaeger compiled data showing that 109 out of a sample of 509 NFL players active in the 1996-97 season were arrested for a serious crime. That amounts to 21.4 percent of the players tracked

He had rumors of gang association hanging around him them too. More than one GM said they wouldn't pick him.

That classifies as controversial and I would agree with texascpa

View attachment 4021 But wasn't this picture taken while he was in college? Maybe, just maybe he was more than just a pothead.
Many people have taken pics with their guns before. Doesn't mean they are going to murder someone and cover it up. I'm not saying he was viewed as no risk in the draft. But to say the Patriots should have seen this coming is crazy. Especially after he had three years in the league, was completely well behaved, donated money to Myra Kraft's charity, etc.

Completely well behaved until when? This shooting? The one in Miami? The one in Boston? He was even questioned in a shooting while at UF. I'm not saying the Patriots should have seen it coming, but I wouldn't classify him as just another pothead either. BTW, anyone can donate to charity. That is hardly a reflection of character. It could just as easily been a tax write off to curry favor with the team.