H0T Takes from the Bahamas | Syracusefan.com

H0T Takes from the Bahamas

thenug211

Walk On
Hello all, I am bored on the beach waiting for the days football to start so I wanted to provided some on the scene commentary from the Bahamas:

1. Julie Boeheim looks INCREDIBLE for a woman of her age!!!
2. These tournaments are really cool to attend if you have kids. The players are completely accessible for selfies and autographs for three days! All the kids are really nice, that I encountered on all the teams.
3. The Boeheim boys are particularly nice.
4. Overheard in the stands after I was griping about joe’s defense after another made three..”you should have seen his defense in high school” scary
5. It’s really hard to not miss Kadary and Woody…regardless of their play this year.
6. I am going to have to take a second job after our $92 per person Thanksgiving buffet!! Insane and I work and eat lunches and dinners in Manhattan. Start saving now for our next appearance here!
7. Did I say Juli looked great???
8. Commentary from Auburn fans pre ASU WIN. They were speculating on what IF they played Cuse or ASU. Heard to say…we should kill Syracuse. I bristled, they were right. GD Auburn, a football school, has no respect for Syracuse BASKETBALL. The once mighty have fallen long ago. Sad
9. The construction of this roster is on Jim B. Hard stop. It was shocking to see the kids struggle to keep up with every team we played.
10. Juli…wowza!
11. The Jesse Edward’s chant during and after the ASU game was incredible. It was really cool to see a kid to have one of the highlights of his life. My girls got pics with him after the game and he was floating on air. His Mom was getting mobbed by everyone. That was the only encouraging thing to come out of this for the team. You can see his confidence growing and he is becoming a real option. Unfortunately, he would have to be Superman to get out to cover the open threes from the corner in the Swiss cheese zone.
12. AND most importantly. Syracuse fans are amazing. I can be a glass half empty guy. Tons of Orange fans down here. Passionate and cheering even when we were getting kicked in the teeth. I think about my view from our season tickets in section 123 and all the amazing crowds over the years. The deafening roar of the Dome. We will be back. It might take Coach’s retirement but if we can get someone who has the energy to recruit at a high level we will be fine. There is a lot to sell.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom