Ha ha uconn | Syracusefan.com

Ha ha uconn

Cuseball

Starter
Not many more big games for them since schedule blows. So sad for Hurley ha ha ha

Arizona is a big name, but not sure that they'd be considered a "big game" this year.

At least for a legit program

They got a little Michael Stephens can you feel me now treatment. Loved it.

They just beat us and then stole a recruit from us. I'm not laughing.

I’ll always laugh at them because they got left behind in the AAC ‍♂️. Plus once we got Quincy, Akok became a luxury and the tea leaves were out there for UConn.

I’ll always laugh at them because they got left behind in the AAC ‍♂️. Plus once we got Quincy, Akok became a luxury and the tea leaves were out there for UConn.
Okay. But, i can't believe any top 50 player is a "luxury" when we struggle to finish at .500 in-conference and to get into the NCAAs.

Football-related, but funny.

ESPN CFP Show:

How do you fix UConn's defense?

Easy - terminate the program.
d8532def-bfad-4645-b988-e8fae23058e9-gif.145293

Okay. But, i can't believe any top 50 player is a "luxury" when we struggle to finish at .500 in-conference and to get into the NCAAs.

Sanctions behind us, let’s see what happens now. And again, I’d be shocked if Akok ever plays for them.

What’s so funny? We lost to them ! That’s f’n pathetic!!
Yeah and Texas lost to Redford. Nova lost to Furman. One game and we were without our starting PG. we play in one of hebtop conferences, have big time games against duke twice, UNC, Virginia, FSU, Clemson, Va Tech, Louisville etc. They play Tulsa, south Florida, east Carolina and their biggest games against Cincy and Central Florida. Yeah I’ll laugh when they lose one of heir only chances to impress the NCAA committee!

Cuse

When can we stop with the sanctions? Just curious
How about when they are over? It is just amazing to me that people don't understand how the sanctions did what they were designed to do. Hurt us badly. We didn't lose Akok because of sanctions. We are at the end of them. But guys we would have got, didn't come here. And that has hurt us.

Yeah and Texas lost to Redford. Nova lost to Furman. One game and we were without our starting PG. we play in one of hebtop conferences, have big time games against duke twice, UNC, Virginia, FSU, Clemson, Va Tech, Louisville etc. They play Tulsa, south Florida, east Carolina and their biggest games against Cincy and Central Florida. Yeah I’ll laugh when they lose one of heir only chances to impress the NCAA committee!

Cuse

Who cares who they play when we lost to them lol. Their competition is not ACC quality yet we couldn’t even beat them.

Last edited:
Leave UCONN and Rutgers alone. I was at MSG. Their bball team is pretty good. Smacked us. UCONN has 4 NCs (somehow). Rutgers overstepped w/BIG10. They were better than us for a while in football. Yeah the make mistakes. So what. Just focus on SU. This schadenfreude stuff is for small minds. We don't have to be Jesus, but we don't have to be schmucks either.

Cuse
I don't understand. Did Texas then mock Redford? Did Nova then mock Furman? If so, they'd be equally ridiculous. Yes, we play in a better conference. And we are a mid-pack finisher in that conference, and only recently won a league tournament game. I was recently reminded that it has been only a few years since UConn won a national championship, out of that 'crappy conference.'

Yeah, i get it—wanting to bask in the misery of a rival, but come on. Some of this type of trash talk is just dumb.

Leave UCONN and Rutgers alone. I was at MSG. Their bball team is pretty good. Smacked us. UCONN has 4 NCs (somehow). Rutgers overstepped w/BIG10. They were better than us for a while in football. Yeah the make mistakes. So what. Just focus on SU. This schadenfreude stuff is for small minds. We don't have to be Jesus, but we don't have to be schmucks either.
I don't understand. Did Texas then mock Redford? Did Nova then mock Furman? If so, they'd be equally ridiculous. Yes, we play in a better conference. And we are a mid-pack finisher in that conference, and only recently won a league tournament game. I was recently reminded that it has been only a few years since UConn won a national championship, out of that 'crappy conference.'

Yeah, i get it—wanting to bask in the misery of a rival, but come on. Some of this type of trash talk is just dumb.
The Ignore button is your friend.

That, and there was certainly nothing misleading about this thread title. :rolleyes:

The Ignore button is your friend.

That, and there was certainly nothing misleading about this thread title. :rolleyes:
What is to "ignore?" You said something ostensibly to begin a conversation. Some people disagreed with you. Some people agreed with you. Isn't that how it's supposed to work?

What is to "ignore?" You said something ostensibly to begin a conversation. Some people disagreed with you. Some people agreed with you. Isn't that how it's supposed to work?
It seems to bother you so much. I'm pretty sure you have complained about these threads before. If not, apologies.

Just trying to make your life a little less stressful. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom