Hallmark Channel Holiday Movies

MSOrange

2018 Cali Winner: Passing Yards (Big Deal Again)
Brilliant as I have a wife who watches all of them.
I love this time of year and enjoy Christmas movies. But that drinking game pretty much encompasses all the themes. Not all of them have to be about falling in love.

HoustonCuse

Hall of Fame
My wife is straight addicted to these things and there are seemingly hundreds of them. They missed an entire sub genre with the prince, king, royal family of hilariously named small Eurpoean country goes slumming in NYC for a new queen/duchess/etc and then such person is brought to the central Eurpoean version of Zamunda to be the nanny/governess/gardener/sous chef/etc with their sassy bronx self and ultimately becomes queen.

skurey

All American
My girlfriend loves them. They are actually kind of fun to hate watch.

bevosu

All American
Don't forget the cute little kid with the annoyingly sweet voice.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Magistrate
My wife is straight addicted to these things and there are seemingly hundreds of them. They missed an entire sub genre with the prince, king, royal family of hilariously named small Eurpoean country goes slumming in NYC for a new queen/duchess/etc and then such person is brought to the central Eurpoean version of Zamunda to be the nanny/governess/gardener/sous chef/etc with their sassy bronx self and ultimately becomes queen.
What's funny is that a lot of the same people must be part of the Hallmark stable and are in more than one of them. One looks like one of my fraternity brothers so I feel a connection to him every time he pops up.

tbonezone

Living Legend
most of the HALLMARK movies are filmed in or around Vancouver Canada. fact.

Capt. Tuttle

Living Legend
What's funny is that a lot of the same people must be part of the Hallmark stable and are in more than one of them. One looks like one of my fraternity brothers so I feel a connection to him every time he pops up.
One of my law school housemates is in "Risky Business". It was shot in his hometown one summer. He is the kid getting out of the car to go to the party.
After he went back to school, there was a call to his house. The director wanted him to come back and shoot some scenes to be more features. His mother said no, he would not be interested.

Top Bottom