Hallmark Channel Holiday Movies | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Hallmark Channel Holiday Movies

Nah. You only have to watch the first ten minutes and the last five. I'm on my own in between to watch my games and I earn a lot of brownie points.
My own impression from another room is these things have soaring background music where normally dialog would be.

Brilliant as I have a wife who watches all of them.
Bump this thread. I think my wife is starting to sour on these Xmas movies as most are repeats that don't stand the test of time. Especially since they start airing them in July.

Bump this thread. I think my wife is starting to sour on these Xmas movies as most are repeats that don't stand the test of time. Especially since they start airing them in July.

Meanwhile, I absolutely can hear one of these movies playing in the other room as I type this!

A guy in my fantasy basketball league recently wrote one called “In Merry Measure”. It’s new this year.

I ain’t watching, but saw the thread title and thought I’d share. If any one you catch it, let me know if its good(I still ain’t watching).

I get why they are made.. they are done with very low budgets and they get people to watch them. my wife watches them all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom