Hamilton on Disney+ streaming tomorrow | Syracusefan.com

Hamilton on Disney+ streaming tomorrow

KellySyracuse

Living Legend
I signed up for it for the month just to see Hamilton. I did not have the opportunity to see it on Broadway and am looking forward to settling in tomorrow night to watch it. Alan Sepinwall has a A+ review on Rollingstone, you can read it here:

I signed up for it for the month just to see Hamilton. I did not have the opportunity to see it on Broadway and am looking forward to settling in tomorrow night to watch it. Alan Sepinwall has a A+ review on Rollingstone, you can read it here:

image.jpg

My fiancé hates rings and is obsessed with Hamilton, so instead of proposing with a ring, I did it with tickets to see Hamilton on Broadway. Naturally the show was canceled due to Covid, so we had to settle for now on watching it on Disney+, and man, the original cast really was incredible. So many insanely good performances. Lin Manuel Miranda himself is only like a fringe top 5 performance IMO.

My fiancé hates rings and is obsessed with Hamilton, so instead of proposing with a ring, I did it with tickets to see Hamilton on Broadway. Naturally the show was canceled due to Covid, so we had to settle for now on watching it on Disney+, and man, the original cast really was incredible. So many insanely good performances. Lin Manuel Miranda himself is only like a fringe top 5 performance IMO.

Watched the show on Disney last night. They did a super job of keeping it theatrical and not trying to add new content. Really enjoyed it.

I was lucky enough to see the show with the original cast three times. Twice at the Public Theatre when it was in previews (March of 2015) and on broadway right around the time the show was filmed (June 2016). All the performances were great, but I will always remember the first show I saw. It was a small theatre (275 seats) and I knew little about it except some YouTube videos and as a big fan of the cast I was psyched. I spent 3 hours shifting between laughing/crying/clapping and had a perma-grin stuck on my face. Went a 2nd time two weeks later so I could take my teenaged kids. After each performance the cast came out to the lobby to talk to fans and were very approachable and gracious. Including Lin Manuel Miranda.

Don’t miss out taking your fiancé to see it on Broadway. It’s a very different experience than the road show. You’ll be happy you did.

I watched it last night, it's an amazing show. I'll probably watch it at least one more time before I cancel my subscription at the end of the month because I'm sure I missed things during the first viewing. It's not at all like any Broadway show I've ever seen before.

I read this somewhere else but agree in context, when Broadway is able to reopen they should film their successful shows and make them available for pay per view.

Watched the show on Disney last night. They did a super job of keeping it theatrical and not trying to add new content. Really enjoyed it.

I was lucky enough to see the show with the original cast three times. Twice at the Public Theatre when it was in previews (March of 2015) and on broadway right around the time the show was filmed (June 2016). All the performances were great, but I will always remember the first show I saw. It was a small theatre (275 seats) and I knew little about it except some YouTube videos and as a big fan of the cast I was psyched. I spent 3 hours shifting between laughing/crying/clapping and had a perma-grin stuck on my face. Went a 2nd time two weeks later so I could take my teenaged kids. After each performance the cast came out to the lobby to talk to fans and were very approachable and gracious. Including Lin Manuel Miranda.

Don’t miss out taking your fiancé to see it on Broadway. It’s a very different experience than the road show. You’ll be happy you did.

Yeah, we’ll definitely go at some point. Still waiting on my refund unfortunately though.

so many good shows on disney+ now or coming not sure why to cancel it. the Mandolorian alone is worth it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom